A New Life

''In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take'- Unknown

Armani

*2 weeks later*

"Okay look I'm going to need for y'all to get this together so you can at least make this believable." I told the two fiends that I had picked up from Bank head. I ended up catching a bus all the way to Atl that night I had to get as far away from California as I can. The first day I got here I got robbed for half of my money by some lil thugs on my way to the local clinic to get tested. I pulled a stupid move and pulled all of my money out to pay a taxi driver. Luckily I only had half of my money on me leaving me with $20,000 left to survive off of which is not something I'm used to.

"So what do you need us to do?" The old couple asked.

I pulled out the fake ID's and the document I had in a brown paper bag and put then on the table that sat between us as we sat in a booth at Five Guys.

"I just need you guys to pretend to be my parents and sign the Emancipation papers, all we have to do is go down to the hall of records officialize it." I said to them.

"Okay well do it but can we get half the money up front."the man spoke up.

"No I need y'all to be sober tomorrow at 9:30 meet me in the parking lot right here."

"Okay" I heard them say as I got up and left hopping in my 2013 Honda Civic.

I sold the Range since I new my family would be looking for it and got a Honda civic since I could use the extra money. I've been sleeping in my car to save money until I can get 'Emancipated' so I can get me an apartment and sign up for school. Its my senior year since I skipped the 8th grade.

I also need a job I thought as I parked my car in the parking lot of an auto shop. I started to fall asleep until there was a knock on my window. I looked at my window to see this man standing right by my passenger side window. I rolled the window down.

"May I help you." I asked looking at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah why everyday for the past week around the same time you park right her and don't leave until the morning?" He asked me catching me off guard.

"Why you in my business? And why you watching me?" I asked irritated cause he was all in my business and don't even know me.

"I'm just asking cause I'm concerned you to pretty to be out here by yourself." He said while flashing a million dollar smile.

"Look ion wanna get into my personal business so just know if I had somewhere else to go I'll be there." I told him about to roll up my window, but he just opened up the passenger door and hopped in.

"Look I know how it feels to not have shit and need some help ma and I really know how it feels to be alone and not have someone by your side, so Ima help you out and get you a room tonight and I'll see about getting you a job." He said.

"I never said I ain't have shit I'm not broke, and I appreciate you trying but I don't know you and I don't want your help besides you look grown and I'm Jailbait." I told him not trying to be rude but I knew it came off that way.

He chuckled then said " Don't nobody want you lil mama with your young ass I just see you in need of help and know I'm in a position to help you like I wish somebody would have helped me when I was younger."

"Justina" I said telling him the name that was on my fake ID.

"Anthony" he replied.

"How old are you" I asked

"21 and you"

"16" I said while looking out the window.

"So what's your story your young taking care of yourself I can tell your not broke, since you got a car with a Louie bag in the backseat."

"I'll tell you one day if you stick around."

That day would come faster then they both expected.

Anthony in the MM.
Vote, Comment and thanks for reading.