Your First Fight...

Your first fight...

Sherlock: You check the time for almost the 10th time when you realized Sherlock was late again, for the 7th time. You called over the waiter and got the check, payed and started to head home. When you reached back at 221B Baker Street, you saw a sight that was hard to believe. It was Sherlock on the couch just laying there. You just stared at him for a second or two when you started to ask a question calmly but dangerously.

"Sherlock, did you forget something that we had to do today?" He looked at you from where he was sitting and noticed something was wrong. He tried to figure out what happened when he looked slowly back at you and realized he had forgotten date night again. 

"I'm so sorry dear." He said. "I was trying to figure out a particularly difficult case I have to solve. It is pretty important I solve it right away." You looked at him and started to tear up.

"This is the 7th time Sherlock, the 7th time you have cancelled on me. I don't even know what to say anymore, did you just happen to delete our "unimportant" date again from your head, I mean maybe just saying oh yeah (Y/N) by the way I can't make it to the restaurant I have an important case to solve, I was sitting there for almost an hour just waiting for you." you ranted to him. Honestly did he think that everything was going to be okay if he said sorry, not this time. You turned around and were about to rush outside when Sherlock grabbed you by the wrist and turned you around. 

"Forgive me (Y/N), I really did not mean to forget." 

"Well then perhaps you should just forget about any other dates, I hope you have fun solving other cases rather then hanging out with me." You replied coldly while there were tears welling up in your eyes. You opened the door and left quietly.

John:

It was a peaceful Friday night when John came bursting through the door and just started to yell at you. "Really (Y/N) after everything we have been through, I knew I should have never trusted you."

You looked at him confusedly. "I am sorry, I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about John." 

"You cheated on me that's what happened."

" I would never!!" I said shocked as he told me. 

"Well you did, at least tell me who was the guy you were talking to at the mall today, you even kissed his cheek."

While you were trying to comprehend what was going on, you realized he was just merely talking about your cousin that was visiting the city. You kept trying to interrupt him while he was ranting about how mad he was, when he saw your smile. He glared at you and immediately rushed out the door. 

"Wait John, John, Jo-, oh my god, that was my brother,  you tried calling out to him, but it was too late. He was gone.

Jim:

You were sitting on the couch at Jim's and yours new place you had bought together. You were watching the news when a certain headline caught your eye. 10 killed in a bombing while there are 12 severely injured. You saw the pictures of the victims. What caught your eye the most was that there was a family inside the building that had made it out alive but they all were one of the injured. It was a family of 4. The kids looked around 10-14 years of age. 

An hour or so later Jim arrived home and you guys started to eat dinner. While you were talking you brought up the topic of the bombing and asked if you knew who did it. Jim looked at you carefully and looked a bit nervous. 

"Well kitten it may or may not have been me." He slowly answers the question. You stood up and just started to yell. 

"THERE WERE KIDS IN THE BUILDING, DID YOU REALIZE THAT JIM. THEY WERE HOSPITALIZED BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID." you screamed at him. 

"I had to do that darling, it was just a small game against Sherlock." You looked at him with fury in your eyes. You walked to the door and opened it.

"You know what Jim, I didn't care if you were a consulting criminal or something like that. The fact is that no child should be harmed okay, I tried my best to fit my life with yours but if you are really going to hurt innocent people I think it's best if I leave." You said after taking some deep breaths. You walked out the door slammed it shut and just took a taxi to (Y/B/F/N's) house.

A/N: Well that is another Preference down. Yayyyy!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it, don't forget to comment, or vote!!! Remember to be safe. Also if you are a fansie check out my new book Star-crossed!!!