They make you cry/upset...

SLIGHT TW FOR JIM'S IF YOU ARE INSECURE ABOUT ANYTHING, YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE, BUT SOMETIMES PEOPLE SUCK!! BTW (Y/I/S) means your insecurities. 

Sherlock

You and Sherlock had to go to a dinner party, so the both of you were starting to get ready. You had just put on your (f/c) fancy outfit which ended up being a little revealing when Sherlock stared at you in shock.

"Change."

"I'm sorry what?" you asked.

"Change, you look terrible." Usually you would have just rolled your eyes and shoot him a glare, but your entire day went wrong. First your boss had yelled at you for the tiniest mistake, then you spilled (Y/F/D) all over your white shirt, and lastly you had a bad hair day. Hearing that in his cold voice started to make you tear up because everything was going wrong. You decided to just go back and change. Sherlock looked at you in confusion, you had always argued to wear whatever you wanted.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you started to tear up once again trying not to think bad thoughts about yourself. Changing into one of your other fancy clothes you heard a knock on the door. "(Y/N), are you okay, I didn't mean to make you cry, it's just you looked stunning and really pretty so I just started getting jealous of all the looks you can get from people over there."

Hearing that made you feel a lot better, you looked back at him.

"Thanks Sherlock, but you don't need to get jealous, I'm not interested in them, I'm only interested in you."

John:

After being scolded by your boss and being completely worn out, you start heading home, hoping that you could talk about your problems at work with John and hopefully share some dumb things that had happened. When you reach home, he was sitting on the couch watching one of those soap operas that had re-runs every now and then. You sat down beside him and started to watch alongside with him. Once the episode was over and your mind a little more relaxed you turned over to face John.

"Hey honey, how was your day at work today." Ready to start to rant to him, you decided to start of with how you got scolded by your boss because of how you accidentally put mayo in a customers food rather than ketchup. 

"Ok, cool." John responded. Hoping to get a more expressive response you started to poke him over and over again. 

"Are you ok?" You ask looking at him.  

"No, obviously not, it's not like you were going to ask how my day went." He started to rant to you about how emotionless you were and that he was the one putting all the work in the relationship. You tried interjecting a couple of time, but his voice got louder and you started to tear up in anger.

"STOP!" You exclaim looking at him. He then noticed your face. Starting to try and apologize you looked at him and said "I just need some time, don't yell at me, I don't like it." 

Jim: 

After posting a picture of you in your new bathing suit while on the beach, (of course Jim wasn't in any of the pics), although you had received wonderful comments from friends, family members, and kind people in general, there was always that one person that gives a mean comment. In your case, it was one of your toxic-best friend (R/N), that you hadn't gotten around to blocking them. You knew you should have, but you saw the comment. It was about one of your biggest insecurities about you body. Being in a low mood all day didn't help at all when Jim came home and started to tease you. Usually you would just tease him right back and annoy him as well. 

You started to sniffle looking at the ground before starting to cry.

"Hey, are you okay, why are you crying?" Jim started to panic looking at you. 

"It's nothing really." You answered trying to hide the truth. He gets up and grabs a glass of water before handing it to you.

"Tell me the truth." He stated firmly. The two of you sat down on the sofa with you in Jim's arms, telling him what happened.

"I'm going to kill them." He responded. Now if anyone else had said that, you wouldn't have taken them seriously, but as we all know, the lovable psychopath was actually telling the truth.

"JIM! You can't just kill them." You say trying to be angry but failing at it. 

"Ok, fine I won't kill them." He responds.

BONUS:

"(R/N) Has been kidnapped, please look out for her and note any suspicious activity." The TV blares.

"Sherlock, should we take this case?" John asks.

"Nah, they were being rude to my sister, plus (R/N) is probably being tortured by Jim." Sherlock responds.

I'm really sorry about the late update!! It's been a little bit tough and I got a huge case of writers-block! I'm sorry about that!! Than you so much for 2K!!!

QOTD: Grilled Cheese or a Burger?

AOTD: Grilled Cheese for sure!!