Baby?

Tony
I looked at The Director in shock. I looked at him and shook my head in denial. 'Ziva was not dead. She would walk through those doors and make it a joke.' It wasn't Ziva walking through the doors but Masad Director holding a little girl hand. The Masad director smiled at me handing the girl to me. "Tony meet your daughter, Talia Abigail David-Dinozzo." I looked at the little girl and saw Ziva's eyes. The Masad director left wishing me good luck. I looked at mine and Ziva's daughter in worry. I take her down to my desk kissing her forehead. "Talia momma loves you and so does dada." Tali's looked at me and smiled pulling my nose. Abby came out of nowhere asking if it was true. She looked in my lap and smiled. She waved at Talia as McGee and Bishop came over. "Aunt Abby, Aunt Bishop, and Uncle McGee. Where is Aunt Deliah and Uncle Palmer?" I looked at Talia in shock. Abby screamed and McGee pulled her away. Bishop looked at Talia. "How does she know me? Ziva and I never met before." I looked at Bishop in shock. "Ziva must of had someone watching us to protect us." Bishop nodded and pinched Talia's cheeks. "I can't believe Ziva really dead. I never thought it would hurt this much." Bishop sighed sadly and hugged me. "Go Home Tony. Spend time with your daughter. We will catch this bastard okay?" I looked at her and McGee nodding. I got up and carried Talia out to the car. I put her into the car and drove home not knowing that Ziva Death was the spark of a family killer.