Death

Fornell's Death
Tobias Fornell stood with his team staking out the house of a serial Convict house. Fornell knew the dangers of going after someone who shoots police for fun. Fornell's phone beep to show his daughter Emily texting him good luck and see him at home. Fornell chuckled and noticed the killer looked out the window. He was home which mean time to go and get him. Fornell gave the word and went into the complex. They broke down the door to be shot at with a machine gun. Fornell shot at the convict to protect his team and got hit with three bullets. "Officer Down! I repeat Agent Fornell is Down! I need Medical Now!" Yelled Agent Morone. She bent down and put pressure down on the wounds. "Emily.... Gibbs.... NCIS...." Fornell passed out and the ambulance arrived to the scene.
Harvard's Death
Anna looked out her closet shaking. She had her hand covering her sister's mouth. Anna was the oldest and protecting her sister. Someone came into their house tying their parents up and shooting them. They now rampage through the house yelling for Anna and her sister. Anna by her lip as she hear them come into her room. She was hidden in a secret closet her father Petty Officer First Class Antonio Harvard made for them to keep safe if anyone came for them. It was because of their parents jobs that they were targeted. Anna's father worked as a secret specialist for the Navy/Marine Corps. Anna's mother was a Captain for the Marines. She just got back from her deployment a week ago. Anna thought 'Now She dead.' She saw them looked into the closet and hugged her sister keeping her from seeing the blood on them. She looked to see them as Irasel or Syrian. She seen a cut on their hand like a lightning bolt. They slammed the doors of the closet close and she heard the front door slammed. She picked up her phone and dialed '911'.
Karson's Death
Salena Karson was walking home with her sisters, Kaley and Kelsey. She was on her phone watching the two fight over going to a birthday party for their friend. Salena loved her sister but sometimes they could be annoying. She grabbed their necks and popped both of them on the ears. They glared at her for hitting them. Salena looked up to see a police cars in front of their house. Salena ran up and asked the officer for details about them being at their house. " Are you Salena Karson, Kaley Karson, and Kelsey Karson?" Asked an officer. Salena held her sisters closer to her. "Yes,Who in charge?" Asked Salena. A man with gray hair came out and showed his badge. "Agent Gibbs. We are going to take you down to NCIS Headquarters."
Ferguson's Death
The Ferguson family was tied up in their living room. Little Tilly was in her playpen with Jamie and Janelle next to her tied up. The older sisters, Saia and Sia were tied up back to back. Saia being the oldest slowly untied her sister, Sia's wrist. Sia quickly untied Saia's wrist who quickly check her mother, Staff Sergeant Lyara Ferguson. Sia untied her sisters, Janie and Janelle and picked up Tilly. Saia went to her father, Lieutenant Daniel Ferguson. She looked at her siblings in sadness. She knew that her parents were dead. She grabbed her siblings and hugged them tears falling down her face. She pushed her siblings out the door to the front porch. She sat them down the on the steps. She waited for the police to show up holding her siblings tightly.