𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 15 ⚣ 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘐𝘤𝘦-𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

Start from the beginning

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Six days later.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

— DING!

Jungkook's thumb abruptly paused at the din, peeping at Lisa then back at the touchscreen of his phone. Was it finally Taehyung after six days of sheer tranquility? Ever since their first intercourse, it felt like their last as Taehyung hadn't uttered a word to the world, Jungkook surmised the boy to be busy, or lamenting on his life decisions.

As Jungkook contemplated that, he couldn't help feeling a tad bit animated as if a little kid journeying to an amusement park— up Taehyung's ass.

However, those thoughts were what drove him to be keened toward Lisa.

He knew Lisa wouldn't question a thing if he were to message someone right here right now, she respected boundaries, even personal ones, but he hadn't yet trusted Taehyung enough not to send him dick pics whilst she sat beside him on their kitchen stool, feeding him.

As they were currently doing.

"Bro, say 'ah'~" Lisa sang playfully. Jungkook rolled his eyes at her, she caught that, framing a pout, shit! Her cheeks were in darling, Jungkook had no idea what to do but to kiss it away, but he didn't, she shove away and sulked. "Eat it or I'll shave your eyebrows."

"Sorry, sorry. Ah~" Jungkook allowed her to shove it into his mouth. His phone loaded again. Okay, he had to take it. He couldn't resist.

Falling into a pit of disappointment, and a dash of relief (why was that seconded?), he discovered that it was not Kim Taehyung, but merely his Hyung.

Not his older brother— the other Hyung, his Hyung's lover. Jungkook tapped the message notification.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Stranger 🤮: