𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 24 ⚣ 𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

There were various solutions to love someone.

As Taehyung watched his boyfriend, he guessed to himself that perhaps paying enough attention and uttering 'I care' was something to indicate love.

There wasn't much to note, but almost every time he and Hoseok were together it felt like tug-of-war. Taehyung would make him jealous, he would be jealous, but proclaim otherwise.

Taehyung had attempted many things, through lies and manipulation in order to prove Hoseok was trustworthy, the same materials he utilized on Jungkook; a fuck-buddy who he had mistakenly doubted.

First and foremost, Hoseok used to merely be one of the sorts Taehyung would feign himself with and move on with his life, only to gain love and attention— as he always had been doing to anyone who would prefer an affinity with him.

You see, Taehyung was never very authentic, he formed pretexts of personalities, like fractures of them, for every single individual he had encountered throughout his life.

Everyone knew him the way he assumed they would want to know him.

For example, Jimin! Jimin wanted to know him as the him they first met as: sweet, innocent, clever, a heartthrob and— fun and quirky!

Since Taehyung associated with Hoseok through Jimin, Taehyung had that same exact mask on him to bore less suspicion. Hoseok was nice, nicer than Jimin, Taehyung personally favored him more.

Deplorably, two months ago, Taehyung was caught off-guard. He thought he was alone, he thought he was relaxing from another hassling day of lying, when he peeled it off and cast it aside, Hoseok walked in on him unexpectedly and witnessed everything.

He did not want to lose Hoseok, so he ironically confessed to having feelings for Hoseok in order to keep the man beneath his thumb of sympathy.

It was a stoned and cold lie. Yet, the other male listened and announced that he felt the same for Taehyung. It was dramatizing, Taehyung did not know how to act at that moment after hearing such bullshit— it was the first time he was unable to foresee a fellow friend of his having platonic feelings for him, he was unprepared, so he lagged, causing Hoseok to see through his lies.

He ran away hurt, Taehyung was guilty to have been the cause of that, someone he developed an unbreakable friendship with turning his back on him because Taehyung was not qualified to address the truth.

A month later after the incident, Taehyung told the truth to Hoseok, assuming it was all for the best to at least inform the truth as Hoseok had informed everything else about himself in the heart-to-heart moments they have had, too, to be fair.

Taehyung was touched, instead of Hoseok looking away in disgust, he said: "So that's who you really are, Tae. It's— not right, but, I'm glad you told me. I don't love you any less, I was just hurt you lied to me of all people. If you never lied, I wouldn't have left. I like you, Taehyung, a lot, no matter what you're doing."

No one had and or was willing to accept him when he was unfiltered due to how disgusting he was of human garbage, even Taehyung wasn't willing to accept himself...

Yet, what can you do? Once a whore, always a whore.

Never had he expected to have ended up here, permanent, where Hoseok would rebuttal on his obsolete behavior and unvarying habits. Hoseok solely yearned the best for Taehyung and his future life, as he cannot live like this forever— or so most would assume.