𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 20 - ⚣ 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺

Sex expels from genuine chemistry.

"Ahh! Fe-el so good, fuck!" Taehyung hollered, gritting his teeth, speckling teardrops roving down his cheeks, down his chin; his skin from head-to-toe glazed in sweat. Taehyung's head and torso were bouncing up and down repeatedly, being pounded heartlessly by Jungkook's massive cock.

The skin-slapping sound was livid, moist, and dry altogether, the sound indicated how much strength Jungkook utilized in of itself. Holding onto Taehyung's ankle, which was hooked over his shoulder, the sex position incorporated of Taehyung lying on the side of his body.

Jungkook forced the boy's body inward and out potently, causing Taehyung to overlook his senses, pathetically crying and moaning for air.

"You wanna go harder, baby?" Jungkook breathlessly growled at him, pecking Taehyung's knee as it was closest to his lips' reach.

Everything hurts, Taehyung wanted to rest the muscles he was using to carry himself up, his ass was lifted midair again, doing his best to be less heavy either way. But he caved in; plopping the side of his face onto the sheets. His eyes rolled back into his head, groaning in immense relief and pleasure. "Agh, yes! Y-es, Hy-yung! Pl-ea-ease fuck me har-der—"

Jungkook clasped Taehyung's thigh, enjoying his suffering, he decided to ram in and out of him more firmly and effectively this way. Somehow, only witnessing his side-anatomy really stimulated his lust and throbbing cock.

Jungkook heaved closer to press the side of Taehyung's face with his palm, tangling his fingers into his curly locks and clutched it painfully. This caused Taehyung's thigh to bend into his chest. Jungkook then proceeded to thrust, yet using the hand he had on his head to push deeper into Taehyung's warm and taut rectum wall.

"Fuck— ah— I'm close!" Jungkook grunted, thrusting faster and faster until Taehyung begged to breathe, crossing his forearms and covering his sobbing eyes with them.

Unable to face the beast even though he pumped him in by hauling at the crest of his head and thigh. Taehyung was beginning to have a headache due to the amount of joggle Jungkook forced on him.

"I-I ca-an't br-reathe— nhaa!" He gasped and coughed. "Itss so go-good!" He enfolded his graceful fingers around Jungkook's wrist, his other unoccupied hand came down and flatted on Jungkook's sculpted abdomen as if to slow down his pelvis thrust. "You fe-el so g-good in-inside me~"

"I'm gonna cum inside you, yeah?" Jungkook tousled his hair messier, his own sweat mixing with Taehyung as the lube began to vanish.

He glided his fingers from under Taehyung's armpit to his hipbone, tickling him with electrifying sensations, then Jungkook's eyes caught somewhere around his adorable flat belly inhaling and exhaling.

This sentimental grazing urged wrecked Taehyung to bob his head up and down like a drugged fuck-toy, sleepily mimicking everything he heard in a high-pitched note "Hyu-yungie ist gonna c-cum in-nside m-me~ cum! Cum ins-side me!" He sounded like a splintered android ticking Tourettes. Really, he was driven into madness by Jungkook's cock.

"I-I'm coming!" Taehyung screamed, Jungkook chuckled then seized his slender waist in both hands, repositioning him to meet face-to-face, kissing him and entangling their tongues open-mouthed. Taehyung automatically straddled Jungkook's waist in his meaty thighs, hugging his shoulders as his moans got muffled into the sloppy make-out session.

Jungkook thrusts a few times before he ejaculated his tepid semen inside Taehyung's packed rectum wall, already dripping its way out of him. And Taehyung released his fluid all over between their pressed-together bodies.