025.

SAPNAP, OUR KING!
Maisie's Point of View.
- October 09, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Maisie? Hello??"

"Nick.." I whispered through my slight cry of pain.

"Maisie??, What's wrong?? Is everything okay??"

"No." I said as I cried on the bench. "I need you.. I need you to come get me." I sighed.

"What? Where is Ethan?!" He sounded upset. "I'll explain later just... please come to me."

"Okay-" He said concerned with no hesitation. "Where are you?" I heard him shuffling around on his end, assuming he ready to leave my house.

"I sent you my location." I sniffed. "Please hurry." I cried.

"Okay don't panic please, I'm coming." He said calmly.

"I'm gonna get Maisie, something happened, I don't know what yet, but just stay here." I assumed he was talking to Dream and George.

"Is she okay???" The two boys said concerned.
"I'm not sure but i'm assuming no.. but I'll be back, I'm just gonna go get her, I don't know what the fuck happened." I heard him say before I heard a door close.

"Please, I'm so scared." I cried in disbelief and fear.

"I'll be there as soon as possible, but Maisie it's a 50 minute drive to you" I heard him driving off quickly.

"Stay on the phone with me?" I can hear the slight fear in his voice z

"My phone is going to die." I sighed. "I'm so out of it."

"Where are you exactly?" He questioned.

"Sitting at a bus bench, near a diner." I wiped my tears. "I cant move my ankle anymore, it hurts." I said fearfully.

"You're hurt???!" I could hear his concern growing.

"Yeah." I took a deep breath and looked around to see how dark it was getting. "Maisie, what the hell happened?!" He sounded angry.

I was about to quickly explain before the driving noises that indicated the call was going, went away, meaning my phone died. "Fuck." I panicked and took a deep breath.

In this situation there's nothing much you can do...
A little injury that feels awful, a dead phone, stranded miles away from your house, it's unbelievably bad. My head hurt from stress and tears of pain. I wiped my eyes again, putting my head down into my lap, just waiting and counting down the minutes until Nick got to find me.

It felt like hours but I know it was just minutes, it just felt ... so fucking long.

I kept my head down as tears continued to stream down, my surroundings getting colder and darker when a car stopped nearby, hearing the door open and slam.

"Maisie!" I heard Nick's voice. "Maisie?" I heard his footsteps while he ran. I felt a body coke near to me as he lifted my head up and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you okay?" He frowned as his hands gently held my face. Caressing and wiping away my dried tears with his thumbs. I only frowned in response, saying nothing before I grabbed him and cried into his hoodie as I stayed seated, letting all my fear out.