008.

disclaimer, triggering themes.

NIGHTMARE!
Maisie's Point of View.
- July 06, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Pandas, I have to go." I quickly whispered with a slight tone of fear. I have no idea what's going to happen.

"Sunny, are you okay?" I heard his sweet voice in the other end, feeling myself calm down a bit. "I'll chat you later-"

"Maisie, no wait-" Was all I heard before I cut him off by ending the call.

"Who the hell were you talking to." My dad said once more. "Nobody important." I tried to brush it off as I backed up slightly, bumping into my desk where my monitor stood.

"Don't you fucking lie to me, who the fuck were you talking to?!" He came forward and grabbed me by the arm. "W-Why does it matter?!" I winced in pain.

"That's it, I've had it with you." He said menacingly, before he grabbed my old softball bat from the closet.
"Wait- DAD NO-" I screamed before he smashed my monitor and PC.

"WE'RE LEAVING." He tossed the bat aside and grabbed my arm once again. He dragged me away and out of my room before I quickly turned my head back once more to see a glimpse of my now ruined set up, tears pooling out of my eyes.

I resisted and kept trying to fight back, attempting to get his hard grip off of me, I was panting and yelling out for help, scared of what was gonna happen.

"MOM??" I screamed for her, unsure if she was still here.
"Maisie, YOU LISTEN TO ME." He turned as he gripped my arm harder, nearly twisting it. "Dad, Please you're hurting me." I cried in pain, trying to fight his grip

"Get your fucking shoes on." He shoved me toward the shoe rack that sat near our front door.

"NO!" I argued back. "I'm not going anywhere without her. WHERE IS MOM." I cried as I held onto my arm in pain.

"You're a brat, just like your bitch of a mom." He said right after he had slapped me.

Tears streaming down my face, I was about to argue with him once more before my eyes wandered off to the view of the kitchen door frame.

And my heart completely sank.

"Wha-" More tears flooded my eyes.
"MOM?!" I struggled to get up as I screamed in fear, quickly running over to her on the floor.

"Mom , Mom , Mom" I cried, shaking her.
"WHAT DID YOU DO??" I lifted her head onto my lap as I held her nearly lifeless body in my arms, looking up at the coward I called dad.

"M-Maisie" She whispered. "I'm so sorry."

"No, mommy don't talk." I tried to stop the blood from leaving her body. It was a mess. I couldn't even tell where it was coming from and I couldn't feel anything. All I know is that about to lose my everything.

"Mommy, it's gonna be okay, Shhh it's gonna be okay" i sobbed. "What did you DO to her?!" I cried, looking up at the man who stood still at the doorway.

He stared at me holding her in my arms. What looked like to be fear and regret in his eyes. But that coward ran off.

I wanted to run after to him, to make him pay for whatever he just did, but I couldn't leave her here. I didn't want to say goodbye to her.