010.

MERCEDES!
Maisie's Point of View.
- July 15, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Hi!" I smiled up close into the camera as Nick answered the FaceTime. "Yea?" Was all he responded with a sassy tone. "I'm bored." I said dryly into my phone.

"Errrrm. Go stream!" He suggested with a little smile.

"I don't feel like it." I groaned, stretching in my desk chair.

"Hmm. Get a cat!" He shrugged as he played with the exact animal on top of his chest. Mogwai!

Looking at my wall in silence, I spun around in chair before I smiled. "You know what, I just might.." I said before laughing.

"Really??" He shot his face toward the camera. "May-fucking-be!" I shrugged. "I still have old cat stuff laying around from my grandma's previous cat." I shrugged. "And I do get lonely in my room..."

"Okay.. GET A CAT!" He exclaimed. "Hm..." I thought to myself. "Alright. Okay fuck it." I smiled at the camera.

I spun my my desk chair around, now facing my desktop instead of my bed and began typing away to find a cat online. I clicked around when I stumbled upon a local shelter nearby, and searched through the website to find the cats, before I quickly did.

"Found them." I picked my phone up and smiled, turning the camera around to show him my monitor.

"Send me the link, I wanna look too!" He asked politely. "Okay, Sending it on Discord!" I began typing. "and Sent."

"Why, thank you!" I could hear his little smile.

I scrolled through the options, clicking at names and pictures, but none of the cats catching my eye.

"What about Mercedes?" He suggested. "Hm?" I furrowed my eyebrows with confusion.

Bringing my attention back to my screen, I saw the second to last option on the list , highlighted as Mercedes! I quickly clicked on the name and was greeted by an image of a big fluffy black and white cat, that looked pretty young.

IM MERCEDES!

HOW THIS PET ARRIVED:
This pet was brought in by previous owner (july 10, 2020)
IN SHELTER:
This pet has been vaccinated and spayed. This pet is ready for their new home!
WHY THIS PET IS FOR YOU!
Mercedes is a playful, cheerful, and curious kitty who just needs a lot love and care. She loves to nap and cuddle, so if you're looking for a buddy to cuddle with while you're watching TV, she's the one for you! Once she warms up to you, she loves playing with a feather toy, and loves belly scratches. If you're interested, please notify now!
ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
PET ID -- 863284
PET TYPE -- cat
BREED -- domestic short hair
GENDER -- female
AGE -- two years
SIZE -- small, 6.00 pounds

"Okay. I'm making an appointment right NOW." I exclaimed with excitement. "I don't care, she's the one." I nodded confidently as Nick laughed.

"Alright, do it!" He supported.

I got up and grabbed the landline near my bed and dialed the shelter to book a meeting with Mercedes. And luckily, I got a meeting and they were open for it at any time until 6:00PM.