Chapter Seven

"What's going on with Ally?" Felix asked over Carlisle's shoulder "I don't know Felix, Demetri can't wake her" Carlisle replies "I'll get the plane ready and go and bring them home" Felix replies leaving the room "Demetri, Felix is coming out to Rio to bring you both home" Carlisle advises him "I know you're worried but you need to stay calm, as long as Ally's breathing she'll be ok. Gently lay her on her side on the bed and pack your things because as soon Felix arrives you need to be ready to leave, ok?" Carlisle continues "O-Ok. T-Thank you Carlisle" Demetri replies low.

Ally woke up in Demetri's arms "D-Demi" "Oh Ally" He breathed "Don't ever scare me like that again" He kissed her forehead holding her closer to him "I-I'm sorry. I'd been sick...and... felt a bit lightheaded...and...and... I'm guessing I passed out" She replied softly "I came back and found you on the bathroom floor...I-I couldn't wake you" He said low "I'm sorry" "You're awake, safe and in my arms, that's all I care about for now. Felix will be here soon and Carlisle is waiting for us back at the castle" He says quietly as she snuggles into him "I love you Dem" "I love you too."

"Demetri, Ally" Felix calls out when he arrives "In here" Demetri calls out; Felix enters the bedroom and sees them both lying on the bed, Ally's eyes closed "Is...Is she ok?" Felix asks voice shaky "Yea, she came round a few hours ago. She's sleeping now though" Felix nods "I can't begin to tell you how scared I was Fe, when I came back and found her..." Demetri trailed off looking into the bathroom "I can imagine D...Come on let's get you both home, Carlisle's waiting for you" Demetri nods and carries Ally out of the house as Felix grabs the suitcases.

Once back in the castle Carlisle comes to Demetri and Ally's room to check on her "How are you feeling Ally?" He asks "Nauseous, a little light-headed again" Ally answered quietly "Ok, let's have a look at you" Carlisle adds but before he can Ally runs into the bathroom and throws up what little food she ate for breakfast. "Carlisle is-is she going to ok?" Demetri asks concern clearly shown on his face "I can't lose her" "Yes Demetri. She'll be just fine as long as she takes my advice and you support her 100%" Carlisle replies "Of course I'll support her. Why wouldn't I?" Demetri says as he walks into the bathroom; putting her hair into a low ponytail before sitting down beside her rubbing her back gently. "Ally, I know what's wrong with you" Carlisle says standing in the bathroom doorway "W-What is it?" She asks low not looking up "You're pregnant Ally" Carlisle replies "Pr-pregnant? But th-that's not...Oh my god..." Ally struggles to string a reply together before throwing up again. She looks over at Demetri; a look of surprise clearly shown in on his face. "How?" Demetri asks "Well now Demetri at your age I would have thought you knew how babies were made" Carlisle said smirking; Ally choked back a laugh "I know that Carlisle, I meant how could I let this happen? Aro told us how after seeing Edward's and Renesmee's thoughts that Bella died just after she gave birth..." Ally put her hand on his arm "I should have remembered that. I should been more careful with you mi amore" He turned her to face him and looked into her eyes "Forgive me. Please" He begged low "There is nothing to forgive my love. I get to have a baby with you, my husband, the man I love" She cups his face in her hands and places a kiss to his lips.

"All that matters now is that Ally follows my advice" Carlisle says "Of course Carlisle. Will you be staying until the baby arrives?" "Yes. I'll be your doctor through this. I know what to expect this time around. You will need to drink blood daily as the baby requires it and it'll help keep you healthy through the pregnancy. I will perform a caesarean when it's time to deliver the baby. We just need to work out roughly how far along you are" Carlisle replies "She needs to drink blood? But she's human Carlisle" Demetri asks thinking he may have heard wrong "Yes Demetri. We figured that out a little late with Bella I'm afraid" "Ok. When do I need to start drinking blood Carlisle?" She asked "As soon as possible" He replied.

There was a knock on the door "Hi baby girl. How are you feeling?" Renee asks as she wraps her arms around Ally "I'm ok Mom" She replied "Do you know why you passed out whilst you were away?" "Yes Mom. It turns out I'm pregnant" Ally responds "W-what? How is that possible?" Renee asks shocked "It turns out that male vampires are able to father children with human females. We only found this out last year when Bella got pregnant" Carlisle replies "Wait. Bella's a Mom too? Why wasn't I told?" "Because Bella's a vampire now and humans aren't allowed to know about us" Carlisle replies "Bella only has Charlie in her life because of her friend Jake" He adds "I need you Mom" Ally tightens her hold around Renee "I'm here baby girl" Renee says holding Ally closer stroking her hair "Are you happy about the news?" "Yes Mom. We are" "Then congratulations to you both" Renee says smiling reaching out to Demetri who steps forward wrapping one arm around Ally and the other around Renee "Thank you Renee" He says low.