012: i hope you're doing well

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

For the last time, It's been half an hour. How do I answer this question, I didn't get any sleep.

"Oh no," I tried to explain "I've been sleeping in motels because uh my mom kinda... uh kicked me out. So I haven't been living on the streets."

"Oh," Hyunjin "You can stay at my place if you want. There's an extra room there, you can stay the night."

"Oh thanks," I smiled

So I'm staying at his shared condo. A shared condo with guys. 4 guys to be exact, the other 5 live across from them. He looked at me like he saw rotten food. I looked at him and his face said "you're just a simple girl" and I wanted to smack him again. He gave me a soft smile and grabbed my hand, when will he stop grabbing my wrist and bringing me places. At least we didn't run this time, it was a light jog. I don't know where we were headed but it looked fun. We headed to the ice cream shop. 

We went to the Baskin-Robbins nearby, the interior was cute. It had a really nice pink wallpaper and the atmosphere was pretty nice. Pretty chill. THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS ON TOO!! It was so hot in my winter uniform and Felix' hoodie. It feels like my sweat froze. It sounds disgusting but I'm cooled off. I looked at the flavours and they were the same ones they had at home. However, they had the weirdest flavours like meat.. who the hell would get meat. 

The Binggae strawberry milk especially. It's just me and my friends out at the snack bar, they get cola or something and I'm out here buying myself two containers on strawberry milk. IT'S JUST SO GOOD. He asked what I wanted and I told him that I wanted the strawberry milk. Again, he gave me "you're such a kid" face, I rolled my eyes and he laughed at me. He ordered and he walked somewhere. I lost him. At a place where there were a ton of people. His phone rang, I knew his ringtone so I followed the sound. I pushed through everyone and my shoelaces got untied. I ran to him.

"Hyunjin where are you?" I screamed

"Jeongin, wait a minute," he said to the phone "Haerin? I'm over here!"

I saw him so I ran. "Hyunjin there you are- AHHH"

Someone stepped on my shoelace. So me being a klutz, I tripped and Hyunjin was there. We landed on top of each other. What? No not in the public. I can hear everyone whispering and Jeongin was wondering what was happening. Some people were filming.

My body landed on top of his. Not this drama cliché. I was so embarrassed my face started to turn red. I landed on him. Geez, this happened today for the second time.

"Hyerin, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked while he took my hand and we stood up

"I'm sorry," I let go and I ran out the door.

"Hyunjin? Hyunjin what happened?" Jeongin questioned through the phone.

"Nothing," he lied "Come here I bought you ice cream."

He hung and Jeongin came. Hyunjin handed him the strawberry milk ice cream that I was supposed to have. He bought me ice cream and I ran off. I'm such an idiot. Hyunjin and Jeongin went to the park with their ice cream. Jeongin kept asking about what happened at the Baskin-Robbins, Hyunjin just tried to switch the subject. The problem is, Jeongin concluded something really bad. It was really bad, I wanted Younghyun to delete the webtoon. I am going home, so I can go on his drawing tablet and delete Hyunjin. However, now that I know he's human, I shouldn't now I could kill him.

"Hyunjin admits it," Jeongin chuckled "You have a crush on Haerin."

"What?" He choked on his ice cream "What makes you think that?!"

"Just the way you look at her," Jeongin elbows Hyunjin "It looks like you fell in love with an angel."

"Tsk, be quiet!" Hyunjin immediately stood up, very flustered "Nonsense! What is up with you?"

"Hyunjin's in love!!" Laughed Jeongin "wait till the others hear this!"

Hyunjin lightly hit Jeongin and they headed home.

I'm out of it again. I ran out of the ice cream place and now I'm running into Sunwoo?! Thud! I ran into him with Taeyoung, who gave a fresh expression. I look at his watch. It's only 10:27 AM. No, how is it only 10:27 AM? It's been only 2 hours. So I missed 2 hours of school? However, why aren't they at school? I looked at their hands, it was their time to clean the entrance of the apartment. The landlord calls the school that you might be late so I guess they're okay. I remember I had my blazer thrown away in the trash by Felix. Why did I have to get dragged into Hwang Hyunjin's mess? It could've been Yeojin, Ryujin or even that girl who had the recording of me and Soojin's fight, Soyeon. I grabbed my hair in frustration and the two brothers stared at me like they saw a dinosaur on the street. I went inside and checked my computer. Wow, the newest episode of Lies in the City is up. Younghyun at school but he has the stuff saved on his phone. So I'm assuming it's a break right now. 

However, I don't think he knows about me being in it. The editor edits things in the webtoon before it's published. So I'm guessing it's uploaded already. I didn't read the last 2 because I'm too traumatized. I have no choice but to read them. I hate notifications. I opened it, I can't believe it. I was in the webtoon. I looked much... prettier? I look cute in the webtoon. Just me as a webtoon character, it looks kinda cool. Anyway, oh no. It shows me falling on top of Felix and him giving me his hoodie. Great. I kept scrolling and I am in disbelief. The hospital scene. I saw Jeongin waving at me through the window, Hyunjin, Minho and great. Chan chasing me through the halls of the stupid hospital. Then I went down 10 pairs of stairs and saw Jeongin and Seungmin at the bottom of the stairs. 

Wait I can't believe my eyes, my phone is in the possession of Hwang Hyunjin. No, no, no, no this can't be... I left my phone on top of his hospital bed. I'm so dumb, he even guessed the password. He can't have my phone. I don't think it even exists. My identity is going to get revealed. First of all, I got into a webtoon. Second, Hyunjin has my phone, plus he knows my password and thirdly I was actually in it. All these events that happened in this, I saw it with my naked eye. Then the ice cream incident. People are going to see me fall on top of Hyunjin. What a disaster.

  。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

a/n!yeah it's chapter 12 and shit just started -_- sorry if it's too long, it was a whole ass novel so ofc it'll be long. hope you're enjoying it though :]