009: watch your step

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Miss! Watch out!" someone behind me shouted

"Wha-" I turned around and someone grabbed my arm. He pulled me into a hug and I landed in his arms. We fell down together and landed on top of each other. I hit my head on his chest. I look up and no way, it's not who I think it is. Felix? What am I doing on top of him, in the public? We were near a crosswalk with people watching.

"Hey, are you okay?" He stood up

"Felix?" He helped me up "No way you're Felix Lee. Anyway, thanks for saving me there. I need to get going-"

He grabbed my wrist and gave me a glare. I tried to make him let go but he's too strong.

"Okay can't you let go-" I tried tugging my hand

"Who are you?" He got suspicious and went up close to my face "And how do you know my name?"

I pushed him away. That's Felix Lee. A member of Stray Kids, he's one of the closest to Hyunjin. They've been friends since Middle School. Felix was born and raised in Australia but moved back to Korea when he was almost finished middle school. They've been friends ever since that time. So he's part of the gang as I said. He dances pretty well and he occasionally posts dance vids including thirst traps in his Instagram. He has a ton of followers and a lot of them are girls. So duh, a ton of girls get attracted to his deep Australian voice and follow him.

He's one of the leaders of the gang. Felix is like Hyunjin's right-hand man. He's head researcher, along with another member Chan. They collect a lot of info. Chan is the oldest among them, he's a senior in High School. Chan and Hyunjin's parents were business partners so they got along. Chan was born in Korea and friends with Hyunjin but later moved to Australia shortly after. After a few years, he moved back to Korea to see Hyunjin. His family lives in Australia. He's also the driver. He drives like crazy. Twists and turns they won't get killed or spotted with Chan driving. If Stray Kids get caught doing stuff, he's there ready to drive and hide.

Meanwhile, Felix remembered something. He was supposed to find me, Kang Hyerin. He's supposed to find me and bring me to Hyunjin. We went off and started walking. He tried to take his mind from it, but he can't disappoint Hyunjin. He knew that if he got his hands on me, his questions would finally be answered. I tried to avoid him but it was no use.

Chan got a picture of me and I don't know-how. He showed Hyunjin and well, you know what happened...

"Thanks, Chan. Felix, I need you to find this girl," Hyunjin showed him a picture "Hyerin, Kang Hyerin. I need my hands on her."

"Since when were you interested in people?" He laughed sarcastically

"Because she's the key to my life," Hyunjin explained, "She saved me and I need to thank her. I don't care if she's stubborn or doesn't want to come, bring her to me"

"Okay fine, I will you can count on me" Felix said

Weird he thought, so he went on to find me. I know all this stuff because I read it and I can see what's happening because of my brother. I sometimes sneak into his room and see what he's doing. I don't know if he realized that I have been jumping in and out of it. Felix and I were walking down the streets of Seoul. We had to stop, I don't know why but we just stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. He bent down to see my nametag but I tried to cover it with my hair and my school sweater on. I took off the nametag I had on my sweater.

"Hm," he moved my hair and took a peek in my sweater "Kang Hyerin, so you're the girl he's been talking about."

"I'm sorry you have the wrong perso-" I got interrupted. Felix grabbed my wrist "Hey what are you doing-"