016: safe with me

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"What?" I opened my eyes slightly, seeing Hyunjin in front of me "Why am I here again?"

"Oh, Hyerin," he said while stroking my hair "I'm curious too, why do you keep coming back?"

"I don't even know either," I told him and I closed my eyes again.

As Hyunjin kept admiring me, Chan started to get furious.

"Hyunjin," he had an I-will-punch-you-soon-with-a-smile face "Are you gonna get in the car or not??"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and went into the car. Chan started driving, I think I know where we're headed. To his shared condo with the guys. Isn't it shared with a whole pack of guys? Right 4 guys, great. It's shared with Hyunjin, Chan, Felix and Jeongin. I should sleep in the living room? Younghyun doesn't tell me about these things, so I figure them out myself.

I feel so droopy and floppy. Like, I don't want to do anything. I should just rest and find out myself. The road felt bumpy and I fell over, taking up the whole backseat. I hit my finger on something, it hurt. I heard everything. Hyunjin told Chan to stop the car so he did. He went out of the car and switched to the backseat with me. He lifted my droopy body and sat beside me. Chan continued to drive until there was this big speed bump. My head landed on his lap. Hyunjin was surprised but he didn't care. I felt him stroking my hair and brushing it away from my face. I can feel the warmth of his fingers on my skin. I bet he softly smiled at me.

Funny how someone like Hyunjin would do this. Seungmin, Chan and Felix are the types to do this. He put my head back up with the random pillow. It was a bumpy road. I hear the car stop. That's all I remember, the next thing I realize, I completely drop out. My head falls and I hit it somewhere. I think it was the door, I'm completely knocked out. Chan stopped the car and Hyunjin opened the car door. I overheard them talking about something. About them leaving to go somewhere, I'm not sure. They're going somewhere for who knows what. I'm flunked out. I passed out badly.

felix

"Hyerin," Hyunjin opened the car door "Let's go."

No answer from her.

I saw Hyunjin, Chan and that girl who took my hoodie in the car. That Haerin girl, she's back. I forgot. Hyunjin and Chan had to go somewhere and me and the boys needed to take care of her while they're gone. I don't even know where they're going. I saw Changbin packing a bag with some knives and other weapons. Is their trip gonna be that bad? To the fact that Changbin brings guns and knives in a backpack? I'm surprised that Minho and Jisung aren't coming.

"Felix take care of them while we're gone, see you guys soon!" Minho slammed the door

"Yes yes, I will." I told them "Have fun!"

Or nevermind. I'm stuck here with the dorks now. I look out the window, Hyerin looks flunked. She looks... dead not dead but knocked out. Hyunjin kept trying to wake her up. He's an idiot, does he not realize that she's not awake? I thought I'd never see her again but she's here again. I heard the door unlock and open. I see Chan hold the door then Hyunjin walks in, with Hyerin in his arms. He was carrying Hyerin... bridal style. I felt a bit jealous.

Step out of it Felix Lee.

You can't love her. You don't even know where she's from.

I kept telling myself that but I can't help it. I think I fell in love with her. The moment I saw her in that picture Hyunjin gave me it. I kind of fell in love with her. Her smile lights me up. It might be a risk of falling in love with her. I can tell Hyunjin likes her too but oh well. Hyunjin, with Hyerin in his arms, kept wandering around the complex looking for a room to place her in. I asked myself countless times if Hyerin should stay in my room. Not gonna brag, but it's the cleanest room out of all of us. Chan kept standing there and his phone kept buzzing. My phone buzzed, I got a text from Minho. He's asking me where Chan and Hyunjin were, I told him that they're still up here. I looked out the window and I saw Minho doing random things. They were pretending to fight with the butterfly knives and they're being dramatic.

Chan's phone keeps ringing, why can't he just pick up the phone? Then you got Mr. Hyunjin Hwang walking around with a girl in his arms. Hyunjin and I have been friends for a while. Since middle school. We were in the same class for 3 years so we would get close either way. I wasn't called Felix here in Korea, I was called Yongbok. Lee Yongbok. I know, it's funny. I was called Felix in Australia but Yongbok in Korea. Hyunjin and I had some good memories, like when we were playing hide and seek, we got stuck in Yeji's closet so his parents had to break it. It was fun but poor Yeji. Fun times. Chan's phone rang again, he picked up and Minho started screaming so he left the room.

"Lix," Hyunjin whispered, "Where do I put Hyerin?"

"I don't know, your room?" I shrugged while Hyunjin's still wandering around the place

His phone rang and Chan went back inside the room. He made the hand gesture "Let's go".

"Forget it," he said while placing her on the couch and putting a blanket over her "I'm just going to place her on the couch. Gotta go, see you!!"

"Oh um okay then, see you!!" I waved goodbye

"Where am I?" Hyerin suddenly woke up and asked

"Safe"

  。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

a/n!its taking so long for all the good stuff but let me remind you, this was a novel, the pages were long so this might be like 50 chapters or sum shit but yeah i hope you're enjoying it so far tho :D