"This is exactly what I thought was going to happen

"This is exactly what I thought was going to happen." Liv said as we snuggled together on a little chair with everyone huddled into a circle. "You two are nearly in each other's laps over there."

"Are you dating at the Moment Liv?" Miles asked.

"A mixture."

"A mixture of men or a mixture of people?" Harvey asked.

"You obviously know the answer to that."

"Just curious."

"So am I my friend."

"Willow what about you?" Harvey asked.

"I'm actually not dating anyone at the moment, I need some help to be perfectly honest with you."

"I'll try and set you up my friend."

Just then everyone else arrived, including both Sam and Zara. I was pulled into a hug by several people before taking my seat with Liv again.

"This is so lovely Liv." Harry commented.

"Thank you, I mean a few of you should have been here before, we had the Regatta after party here once."

"That was a Wild Night." Sam commented.

"It was."

Once everyone had kind of dispersed and there were only a few people left, I noticed Zara making eye contact with me.

"Willow are we alright to have a chat?"

"Yeah of course." We both moved outside so we could be away from everyone. "How are you feeling?"

"Not too great to be honest."

"Yeah."

"I'm going to be honest, I've heard you've been saying quite a few things to me about Sam. I spoke to you the other week and you said you didn't have a problem with me and yet you're saying all these things."

"None of it has been aimed specifically at you though. I would consider Sam a friend of mine and I would give anyone the advice I gave him."

"Which was?"

"Just that I wouldn't rush into any decisions without weight up all the options."

"But can you see how that's kind of going against me?"

"It might not be exactly what you want but you don't want to get back with him and then he's so insecure that neither of you can go out on your own."

"At the moment I'd happily live like that if I could have him back."

"But that's not healthy Zara, you're an independent woman who doesn't need Sam to survive. There's a reason you cheated on him, however rash the decisions was there was a reason you did it and I think you need to remember that."

"Are you girls alright?" Just at that moment Melissa came out.

"We're fine; how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good thanks. I'm actually glad I bumped into you because I've obviously heard the things you've said about Zara and as her friend I'm not very happy about that."

"I mean I did guess that. Look I just want to set the whole story straight with you both, I don't have a problem with Zara. I heard some rumours about her, I didn't say anything and then this whole thing came out, which kind of proved my thoughts anyway. So then I've been a friend to Sam and tried to stay as neutral as possible. Quite frankly I don't need to answer anymore questions about it, I'll continue to be a friend to Sam just like you're being to Zara." I told them. "Hope you both have a good night."

****

I stayed over for the night at Liv's parents house, so the next morning she made a delicious little breakfast for us in the garden. It was freezing though so I did have on a tracksuit with my teddy coat over the top.

"I'm so hungover this morning

"I'm so hungover this morning." Tiff said. "I don't usually get them but I feel so rough."

"Same."

"I don't understand you two." Liv commented. "You two seemed to have a wild night though. Every room in my house was just shaking."

"Liv please stop." Tiff said. "I literally got no sleep,
wait what happened with you, Willow?"

"Oh nothing. I just got wasted."

"Wasted is an understatement." Liv said. "She was being sick in my en-suite and ended up sleeping in the bath instead of in her bed."

"My back is killing me this morning, you and Miles looked quite good together though, you seemed quite close."

"He's like 24 though, I can tell he isn't boyfriend material."

"You're going off my rules, here for one reason only. But why did everyone else leave really early?"

"So I saw Sam and Zara, both separately."

"I feel a bit sorry for Zara because the only person she's really friends with in this group is Melissa."

"Poor her." I commented.

"What happened with you two then?"

"So I was kind of having an argument with Zara and then Melissa came out and it all just started again."

"Do you think you handled the situation?" Liv asked.

"Definitely. I got everything out in the open with them both and then just left. I'm fed up of there being this underlying tension between us all. I get that they'll probably never really like me and that's alright."

"I'm meeting up with Louise later." Tiff said.

"Do you find that weird?"

"No, not really. I used to hang out with her so much when I was going out with Sam so we were quite close."

"Fair enough."

"Anyway I've got to pop off so I'll see you two later." Tiff gave us both a hug before walking off.

"I'm so sorry for getting so wasted last night Liv."

"Don't worry about it, I was quite worried though, what brought it all on?"

"I think I was just upset after whole Zara and Melissa conversation, I think they made me feel like I'd done something wrong when I know I haven't."

"What about giving Sam advice?"

"Yeah. I think she thinks I'm trying to worm my way into something which isn't the case at all. I was giving him the same advice I'd give all my friends."

"Exactly and you've just to got to remember that."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx