Asleep

We were an eclipse , two worlds joined as your milky thigh molded sensually against my chocolate one's. Breaths joined together rapidly , eyes Rolling to the back of our heads. Are my walls warm , is the inside of me homey enough for you? Straddling you , Centres colliding as moans and whimpers spill out from within us in the most hungry ways. Nails scratching at your back , teeth sunk deep into the skin on your shoulder as I grip you tightly , as you touch me just right.

You smell like roses , your tone is dripping of sex. Grinding slowly but hard , you're so wet , so warm. My hands are in your hair tugging mercilessly , here naked and bare as I sing the highest of notes ,screaming for you , unashamed. You say my name three times , first a whisper , then a moan and then you're screaming it like those seven letters are the only one's your vocabulary owns. You're not done yet , you look at me as if you've waited a lifetime to devour me , as if you'll die if your fingertips do not feel my skin underneath it.

I'm bruised , bite marks painting my skin. From my neck down to my breasts , from my legs all the way up in between my thighs. My back is arching , I'm seeing stars , this is ecstasy. So full you make me , do you feel the way my insides are clenching? So close , so close , don't you leave me like this please. You kiss me , you taste arousing on my tongue. I'm bolting awake , sweat glistening my skin. You tasted like another world , I know I'll see your unknown face in another one of these wet sultry dreams. You love to seduce me when I am engrossed deep into my sleep.

-Liyah Smith