chapter two

(Roman pov)
"Roman shouldn't he have been here at this point?" A shorter chubby male with strawberry blonde hair a light blue sweather and a dark blue thick jacket currently being wrapped around him asked, he had big round silver glasses with a bunch of rain drops on. "He said he'd be here at 15 and drive us home" Patton says again and looks up at the tall, almost black haired boy with a tie, tight black jeans, a pair of thin black glasses and a black button up, he was pretty thin and was currently wrapping his jacket around patton "Thanks Logan, you sure you wont be cold?" Patton asks with a weak smile.

Logans heart almost melts as he looks down at the shorters face, "I-I'm sure I can uh- I will
stay warm."
I have never heard Logan stutter, it is something that little ball of sunshine named
patton do to him-
Before I could think about it more Logan cleared is throat and looked at his arm watch "it's been 20 minutes. Do you know where he is?"
"Probably practicing with his band" Roman says and sighs "Hes in a band!?" Patton says almost jumping up in the air of excitement.

"Heh, yeah"
"We- well then let's go get him, Patton needs to get home before he gets sick-
Uh and of course I need to study!"
"Smooth" I say as I nudge his shoulder.
"Let's go get my brother then"
I say and start walking.

Patton is swinging with his arms back and forth and almost dancing around through the corridors, Logan is walking right next to him.
He seems to be staring at Pattons hand like crazy, and as the very good friend I am I turn as fast as possible nudging Logans hand into Pattons.
Logan stops and just stares at their hands, now gently holding each others, as a blush starts forming on his face.
Patton looks up at him and smiles, "If you wanna hold hands just tell me Lo!" He says and smiles even brighter as he starts to walk again.

Logans face is now completely red because of the nickname, he stares at patton as he keeps walking after him.
He turns around to look at me and I only smirk.
And he smiles back.
Logan seems to need someone like
Patton in his life...

After a bit of walking we hear distant drums coming from down a couple of stairs, as we walk closer and I start thinking about a snarky remark to make, I hear a voice.
It sounds like a male, my age, and it's a singer.
An amazing singer.

I feel my heart beat closer as I stop the other two and lean towards the door to hear this angel singing
"Aameeeeeen, ameeeeeeeeen"
I can hear him singing, my heart is beating even faster. Who is this angel singing on the other side of the classroom door.
"TAKE ME TO CHURCH" I can hear him singing, but then.

Apparently under the process of me listening to this angel Logan had walked up behind me and unlocked the door. I fell face first into the classroom as the door I was leaning
on also opens inwards.
I am met by a electrical bass stopping emidatly, a par of drum sticks getting dropped on the drum set creating a loud crash and a voice in the mic.
The voice makes a scared noise as it drops into the floor and the ringing noise from mics blasts into the speakers and everyone covers their ears.

Somewhere in the process of the fall I had closed my eyes. But I slowly open them up and look towards the drum set, there is my stupid ass brother. Seemingly laughing his eyes out and almost falling off the chair. I hear someone walking towards me and a hand gets stretched towards me.
I see immediately that it is janus' hand, that is Remus' boyfriend. Hes at our place so often he almost lives there.
I take his hand and as he pulls me up he gives me a fast smirk, not a smirk to make fun of me, he probably just tested the waters if he could joke about it and I look at him and smile back.

Remus almost stumbles as he makes his way from the drum set towards me, he stops, looking dead serious until he bursts into laughter again.
I stand there and just watch him. Until my eyes catch someone else.
In the corner of the room stands a boy. He's shorter than me but taller than Patton, he has very dark brown hair with faded purple dye and a black completely sipped up black hoodie with his hood on making the faded purple bangs cover more of his face.
He's wearing black ripped jeans and dark eyeshadow under his eyes.
When I've looked at him for a bit I realize how fast he's breathing. Hes having a panic attack.
What do I do...