Todoroki/Kirishima's confession!

Start from the beginning

"Well one reason is.... I like you and him...and two...I don't want to get my feelings hurt, but then you have Bakugou. To be honest I thought he liked Izuku, I know he is not the nicest person but I can see that he's just hiding something..."
I laughed at that...

"You really think you would get your feelings hurt! Now you're actually acting like a baby!! And yeah Bakugou really looks like a mean guy but he isn't..."

We both laughed and the door to the classroom slowly opened.

"Hey guys can I join you out here?!" Izuku said walking out.
"Of course Izu!" I said and smiled. I looked at Todo and pretty much made sure he was going to ask him NOW with the look that I gave them. He nodded and Rolled his eyes.

"Hey Izuku." Todo said.

"Hii what's up!" Izu asked.

____________________________

•Izuku POV•

"What's up?!"

"Wait oh my gosh Kirishima are you okay you look like you been crying! And Sho you left me with Uraraka!!!! She was touching my hair!" I made a gagging noise and laughed. So did The two boys on the floor in front of me.

I actually think I love them.

I like when we get to talk to each other like this. I wish Kachan would actually have conversations with me and Shoto though.
We would be a lot better friends if he did.

"I'm okay Izu... I was just talking about something with Sho... by the way he has something to ask you!!" Kiri said that with a smirk on his face...looking at Sho.

"And what's that?!"I asked him.
I sat on the floor in front of them so we where in a triangle shape, I guess, and looked curiously at Todoroki's face.

He took a deep breath and without a seconds notice he said...
"Midoriya who do you like?"

"Ummmm..."

"Just tell us Izuku...it's probably someone in the classroom right now isn't it?" Kiri said.

"Actually... I like two people... I know that sounds crazy-..."

Todoroki cut me off.
"Who? You are going to have to tell us... I'm not giving up until I know."

"Why do you want to know so bad?!" I asked. He had a straight face.

"Do you like one of us Izuku?" Kirishima asked.

My face turned red!
I covered it with my hands and mumbled out something.

"What did you say?" Sho asked.

"I said I like you both.." I whispered just a little bit louder than before but I could look at them...

"Seee Shoto!! I told you he liked you!"

"He likes you to though and you happen to be in a relationship Kirishima!!! What are you planning on doing?"
Todo asked him.