21

(Quick announcement!)

WHAT ON EARTH?!

HOW?!HOW DID WE GET 1k ON THIS BOOK?! That's crazy

HOW?!
HOW DID WE GET 1k ON THIS BOOK?!
That's crazy. Thank you all so much for this <3

Okay enjoy the chapter now

Sam's pov

I sat through the rest of Mr. Lancer's lesson but I couldn't focus. I know this wasn't the case but I couldn't help but feel like Alora was... into Danny. I didn't want to think negatively but with the way they talked and laughed together made me think like that. Class shortly ended and so did the rest of the day. I stood by my locker waiting for everyone to come by.

"Hey Sam," Tucker said coking up to me

"Hey Tuck," I replied

"We waiting for Danny?" He asked

"And Alora,"

"What's wrong with Alora?" He asked

I realized that I said her name with a bad tone.

"Oh. I, nothing," I replied

"Oh, okay," he replied not believing me.

We waited and sure enough everyone else came. We all walked home and the four halfas left so they could go to their host houses. I got home and no one was home which was unusual. I walked up to my room and sighed started on my homework.

I finished pretty quickly so I decided that it would be nice to go to the ghost zone and check up on the kids. I was walking over to Danny house when I suddenly had a weird feeling. I couldn't describe it. I pushed it aside and continued my walk. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. There was a juggle of the door handle before it was opened.

"Oh hi sam!"

"Alora?"