The Sport You Play (quiff)

Zayn: it always surprises people when you say you play hockey. I mean your from Canada. You have to love hockey. Your whole family lives and breathes the sport. This particular day is the biggest day of your life. Scouts are here to see who they want to be on a professional hockey team. Sadly zayn couldn't come today. He is on tour in America. It devastated you when you heard the news, but you have to keep moving forward. You get you pads,helmet,skates,hockey stick ready.
You are always very aggressive with this game. The puck smoothly glides past you. You take off skating for it. An other player tries to steal it from you.
You have an idea. You skate around the player cause her to loose her contact on the puck. Swiftly you move your stick in front of hers and take the puck.
You hear hollering all around you but you hear a Bradford accent. Quickly as possible you look over to see zayn all bundle up with scarfs,coats,hats. You regain my focus and continue to skate towards the goal. A smile form on your lips.
You pull your arm back and hit the puck into the goal. A buzzer sound echo through the stadium. You won!
Your teammates all came and hit you on the helmet and shoulder pads. You couldn't be happier.
After the celebration was over you see the Bradford bad boi waiting by the seats.
"Baby I thought you couldn't make it!" He gives me a hug "I wouldn't miss it for the world." He takes off your helmet. Your messy hair comes falling down. He moves the strands out of your face and your lips connect. His chapped lips warm your whole body up. "Hey y/n come here." Your coach yelled. You broke the kiss and quickly skated back on the rink. "These are the scouts and they want you to be on a professional team!" Your coach yells. "Wait what? Are you serious?" You say in disbelief
"Never been more serious." He offers his hand which you gladly accept. You quickly skated back to zayn. "Zayn you will never believe what just happen. SCOUTS WANT ME TO BE ON THIER TEAM!"
"WHAT IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" With all of his strength he picks you up and spins you. "Let's go back to your place and celebrate." He winks at you.
You both just say next to the warm fire watching movies. Its was the perfect day.