Chapter 8

A/N: Hello everyone. I am so sorry I haven't been updating as much. I have been having some ongoing health issues. I'll try to update soon. I decided to add some Samchel moments to the story. If you have read any of my stories you know I always add a little drama but rest assure Smytheberry is endgame. I may eventually write another Samchel story. I have one as a draft called "My wish" but I'll wait until this story is completed because it's hard to write 2-3 stories at once.And if you enjoy my previous Samchel stories and if you the readers want more Samchel. Can't wait to the upcoming Samchel kiss.

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee, characters, or songs used.

Happy Reading

******************************

It had been a week since Rachel had seen Sebastian. Date night was memorable and Rachel thought she and Sebastian were making progress with their relationship. She had loved Finn, but she always had a strong bond with Sebastian. She wants to continue to pursue and see if they could make it last.

Rachel walked into the Auditorium and saw Blaine trying to teach Sam the piano. She knew how to play, but Blaine was an amazing piano guy. A modern day Billy Joel. It was strange to see Sam at the piano because he was so attached to his guitar.

There was a moment in New York where she thought that there was something between she & Sam. She was helping him get his modeling career started and she felt a spark. Then Mercedes came back and he pursued Mercedes again. She admits, it hurt because she never had a real chance to explore a relationship with Sam further. Out of guilt because of Finn,Mercedes, and timing wasn't right. And now she was with Sebastian. And what the hell Rachel?! Why is Sam suddenly on her mind. Samchel vs Smytheberry? She thought to self.

Sam was playing a familiar tune, and Rachel approached the stage.

Blaine: Hey Rach!

Sam: Rachel, Blaine is helping me with the piano.

Rachel: I see that, and Blaine is an amazing teacher.

Blaine: I've got somewhere to be, but maybe Rachel can help.

Rachel: I'd love to.

Sam: Awesome and maybe sing with me?

Rachel: Samchel duet? I'd love to.

Blaine: See you guys soon.

Sam and Rachel: Bye Blaine!

Blaine left shortly after, and Rachel took a seat next to Sam.

Sam: So how are things with Sebastian?

Rachel: We're doing well, and you and Cedes?

Sam: She's still a virgin and we're still not together.

Rachel: Give it time Sam. Do you ever think of what might've happened with us?

Sam: Are you asking if I felt anything?

Rachel: You don't have to answer. It's not like anything happened.

Sam: I did feel sparks and it surprised me and I felt guilty because of Finn. But definitely there was sparks.

Rachel : Ahem *cough* well let's work on the song.

Sam began playing Vanessa Carlton's"A Thousand Miles",

"A Thousand Miles"

(Rachel)
Making my way downtown
 Walking fast
 Faces pass
 And I'm home bound

(Sam)

 Staring blankly ahead
 Just making my way
 Making a way
 Through the crowd

(Sam)