Chapter One

A/N: Welcome Back to another SmytheBerry story. This is an AU story that takes place Season Six. Instead of Blaine coaching the Warblers, it's Sebastian Smythe. He and Rachel meet again after first attempt at love in high school hadn't worked out. They are now coaching rival Glee show choirs, but will they take a second chance at love...

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, characters or song lyrics.

Warning: May contain Adult Material /Language

********************

Rachel Berry was sitting in her trailer in Los Angeles with her publicist discussing how much of a failure her show, "That's so Rachel," was and then Lee came in to let her know the show was cancelled. She sat alone thinking of how much she has failed. She had her dream job of playing Fanny Brice and attending NYADA until she got fame hungry and lost everything on a pipe dream. How could she be so stupid, she thought. After being escorted off the set, Rachel went into depression and seclusion from the World. There was nothing she could do but swallow her pride and go home to Lima, Ohio to sort out her life and get it back on track.

After a long flight home, her daddy Leroy Berry picked her up and drove home. How odd it felt to walk into her room. She felt like Bella from Twilight when first arriving in Forks to live with her dad.

Leroy: Rachel it is so good to have you home, Princess.

Rachel: Thanks Daddy. Wait where's dad?

Leroy: Um, it's been bad for awhile but decided to wait to tell you because you had enough on your plate. Your father and I have decided to get a divorce. You can stay with me as long as you want, but we put the house on the market a few weeks ago. They say you have to lose everything first, before you can truly move on and start fresh. We're going to be okay baby girl. I'll call you down when dinner is ready.

As soon as her daddy left her room, Rachel curled up on her bed and cried. She felt like everything was crashing down on her. What was she to do now?

****************************

Meanwhile in Westerville, Ohio.......

Sebastian Smythe thought he had it all. He was on the Dean's List at Columbia University studying pre law, while doing a few Off off Broadway musicals on the side. He used to tease Rachel Berry in high school about her crazy Broadway dreams, but now that he had gotten a taste of it he could understand why she wanted it so badly. Rachel. That was the name of the girl he let slip away in high school. He was s proud when she became Fanny Brice and even attended her opening night. She didn't know he was there. Blaine had encouraged him to come and try to talk to her, but he chickened out. He knew Finn Hudson had passed and it had been so long since they had any contact. He never forgot her. He wondered what she was doing now. He knew her Tv show failed and honestly it wasn't too bad. If she had had the rich people behind it, it could've worked. Perhaps things happened for a reason. As he sat in Starbucks, he sighed because recently his graded began to slip and he couldn't find any jobs opening since the show he last worked on closed indefinitely. He was lost in thought when he got a call from the Headmaster at Dalton.

Headmaster Berry: Hello Sebastian Smythe, I am glad that I got a hold of you.

Sebastian: Hello sir. What is this about?

HB: Well, we have plans to re-instate the Warblers and want you to come back to run it.

Sebastian: Me sir? But I messed up badly before.

HB: My boy, everyone makes mistakes. Everyone deserves a second chance. You are the only other person besides Blaine Anderson who I see running it. Please?

Sebastian: I'll be there as soon as possible.

HB: We shall see you soon. Thank you. Once a Warbler, Always a Warbler.

Sebastian: Yes sir.

Sebastian hung up and smiled. Things are about to change. Hopefully for the better. He wondered about Rachel and where could she be. Sebastian hurried home to gather his things and caught the first flight home. He thought of Rachel and hopes they could one day rekindle what they started.

 "High School Heart" (A/N: John Michael Montgomery)

(Sebastian)
That ol' drive-in is a parking lot
 They made a shopping mall out of our make-out spot
 The oldies station plays all those songs
 We used to sing
 And even though that ol' high school's gone
 It started somethin' that's still goin' strong
 I swear sometimes I can hear that ol' bell ring

 'Cause you still slide in close to me
 Just like you did in my ol' Grand Prix
 You still get a little jealous
 If I speak to Jenny Barnes
 That yearbook smile still drives me mad
 With all that's changed, I'm so glad
 You're still lovin' me
 With that some ol' high school heart

*Rachel sat in her room, looking at a photo of she and Sebastian in high school. She started singing a song that popped into her head for some reason.*

(Rachel)

 I'd take off runnin' to Mrs. Walker's class
 Lipstick on his cheek and a note in my hand
 I'm still runnin' late 'cause I still can't pull away
 From your lovin' arms
 Every time we touch, you make it feel brand new
 I guess that's why I'm still fallin' for you
 You're still lovin' me
 With that same ol' high school heart

(Sebastian)

*Sebastian on the plane, staring at a photo of Rachel*

 'Cause you still slide in close to me
 Just like you did in my ol' Grand Prix
 You still get a little jealous
 If I speak to Jenny Barnes

(both)
 That yearbook smile still drives me mad
 With all that's changed, I'm so glad
 You're still lovin' me
 With that some ol' high school heart

(Sebastian)
 You're still lovin' me
 With that some ol' high school heart

A few hours later, Sebastian was on his way home. It was good to be back. And perhaps win back HER heart......

Rachel meanwhile had dinner with her dad,.and fell asleep early. Why was Sebastian Smythe suddenly invading her thoughts?

**************************

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the start of this story. I'll try to update as often as I am able to. Read and Review please.