Chapter 6

A/N: Welcome Back to another addition of Inside Your Heaven. This story is AU and takes place during season 6. There will be romance, but if you've read any of my stories, you know I always add a little drama and /or angst. This story will be SmytheBerry endgame. I personally love the Smytheberry romantic moments.What about you? I thought a little more romantic moments before they have to deal with glee club and competition issues. Happy Reading!

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee, characters, or song lyrics.

Warning: Adult content/language maybe included.

********************************************

Sebastian woke up a few hours later, and he can't remember how they made it back to his room. It must have been after their third or possibly fourth round. Not that he is complaining. He didn't expect to fall back into each others arms so quickly. Of course, he won't push her or label their relationship until they both are official.

Sebastian had forgotten how perfect Rachel was in his arms. He glanced at his alarm clock and was surprised that it was only 9:00pm. His stomach growled. While Rachel slept, he drove to a pizza place nearby and got two pizzas, salad and drinks for them. After all they had worked up an appetite.

He rushed back to Dalton, and was surprised that his love was still asleep. To wake her or not wake her that is the question.

He looked at her and smiled. She looked so beautiful with her brunette locks cascading down her back, soft plum lips, and her body was just Wow, he laid down and watched her sleep.

While You Sleep (A/N: Tracy Lawrence)

(Sebastian)

I don't say I love you quite enough I know
Sometimes I go for days I'm ashamed to say
 The world moves so fast and the words come so slow
 And I let those excuses get in my way
 While you sleep sometimes I lie awake and watch you breath
 In the silence that surrounds the dead of night
 Bear my soul that all the words sound right
 I pray the lord our hearts to keep while you sleep

*Sebastian leaned over and kissed her cheek, she slowly started opening her chocolate brown eyes that he could swim in*

 [ piano ]

(Sebastian)
 Day's march through our lives like a sad parade
 Our laughter and tears our hopes and fears
 And I keep remembering things I forget to say
 And perhaps someday I let you know my dear that
 While you sleep sometimes...

* Rachel smiled and reached her hand to his cheek*

(Sebastian)
 I pray the lord our hearts to keep while you sleep

Sebastian captured her lips with his own. This felt like home.

Rachel: Hey

Sebastian: I've awakened Sleeping Beauty with Love's First Kiss.

Rachel: So cheesy babe.

Sebastian: I am trying to be thoughtful and romantic.

Rachel: You always are..with me.

Sebastian: Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

Rachel: I am not used to it. Finn loved me, but didn't always have the best way of showing it unless putting someone through a table or fist to the face.

Sebastian: From what I've heard, that Man Whore Brody deserved it. I would've done worse.

Rachel: Brody was wrong, but he also accepted me for who I was and didn't judge my appearance.