2

-------------------------------

Y/N POV

"Kim Taehyung give me back my cookie."

"no."

We both ran around the house, I was about to catch him when my head bumped into a tall masculine man. I looked up to see my dad smiling at me. I pouted while he frowned knelling down to my level.

"What's wrong?"

"You let taetae get away with my candy." I said pouting even more crossing my hands as I eyed him up and down. He just chucked and took my hands taking me back to the living room.I saw Tae sitting down he looked up to me and stretched his arms handing me half eaten cookie. I just moved my head as a no, he shrugged and at all the cookie.

I turned my head and saw Jin and Namjoon coming out from the room all sweaty and covered in dirt. I rushed to hug them. I jumped on both of them as they just laughed at me.

"What were you doing, you both stink." I said holding my nose.

"Training so we could protect our angel from bad people."

I knew them since I was a baby. When Jin turned 8 he started to hang out less with us and spended most of his time in that room. After a year Jin also went in that room. I was never allowed to go in that room. They both would always come out sweaty, sometimes with few injuries.Appa told me when I would be old enough I would have to go down there just like them. He told me to never go down there until I am old enough. Tae and me were of the same age and knew that one day we would have to go down there.

I was scared at first but he comforted me telling he would be there too so I shouldn't be scared. We were already 8 year old. Appa told us that in few weeks we would have to go down there. I kept staring at the door when two fingers snapped in front of me bringing me back to reality.

I turned my head and saw appa looking at me and then the door he just smiled at me. Suddenly we heard gun firing, I looked at my dad realising his smile had dropped and had a panicked face.He looked at Jin and Namjoon. They quickly took me and Tae somewhere, it was like they talked through their eyes. Namjoon took me while Jin took Tae. We rushed to the library and stopped.

Jin looked around pushed the table aside and lifted the carpet up there was a small door that leaded somewhere. Jin quickly lifted the door and dragged all of in closing it. Tae tumbled down a little and hit something oh his legs. He was about to yell but Joon covered his mouth only muffled noise was heard. I was about to ask what was happening but Jin held my mouth shushing me.

We heard footsteps coming towards our direction and stopped right above us, but it moved away. We stayed there for 10 minutes and then came out. We moved towards the hallway, everything was a mess. There were bodies laying dead on the floor. Namjoon quickly closed the door before I could see anything else. In few minutes Mr. Kim burst into the room as came towards us with a panicked face.

"Kids are you ok?"

"Yes appa." Jin spoke as Mr. Kim sighed. I felt anxious remembering my dad. While Namjoon was taking me with him, I saw him pulling out a gun I got more worried and scared because I hadn't seen him for the past 1 hour.I didn't notice when a tear rolled down my eyes.

"Hey hey, Y/N what's wrong."

"Where is appa?"

"He will come back soon, don't worry."

Mr. Kim spoke as I just nodded, he wiped my tears and picked me up. When he opened the door there was no sight of blood or body. Like nothing had happened. Suddenly his phone range.

"What?" His voice changed to a stern cold one. He noticed me looking at him. He just smiled and placed me down on the ground. He turned his head towards Jin as he bowed at him. Jin took my hand and gently pulled me towards his room. Do they have some kind of power that they could talk through just eye contact. I turned around and saw him talking to some he looked mad and kept angrily whispering something.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S DEAD?!"

-----------------------------------