Date night with a "passionate" ending

Start bij het begin

We get into his house and walk into the kitchen, but on the way I sat my shoes by the stairs just so I remember where they are. «So baby girl» he lifts me up into the kitchen counter standing in between my legs. «I got some vegan things that I'm not going to pretend to know the names of, what I did is that I asked my mom what to get and she told me, I'm not gonna lie.» he laughed for a second «so if I set the table how about you start cooking as thats not my forte and that way we'll get it done quick so we can eat?» he kissed my cheek lightly.

«Sounds good» I nod my head once and he peeks my lips lightly.

After helping me back down from the counter he shows me where what he goes is and I start cooking. Looking at the ingredients I figure out quick to make Roasted Butternut Squash with Kale and Almond Pecan Parmesan

(A/N I have no idea what that is I seriously just looked vegan dishes up on google. Im vegetarian personally not vegan so.. But if anyone for any reason should be interested in the dish for any reason here is the link http://ohsheglows.com/2012/09/24/roasted-butternut-squash-with-kale-and-almond-pecan-parmesan/ )

Wile I get to cooking a melody swirls around my head and I lightly start to sing it out wile cutting up the vegetables

We're only getting older baby

And I've been thinking about you lately

Does it ever drive you crazy

Just how fast the night changes

Everything that you've ever dreamed of

Disappearing when you wake up

But there's nothing to be afraid of

Even when the night changes

It will never change me and you

As I sing I feel Sean coming up behind me wrapping his arms around me holding me close to his chest «that was beautiful baby. And so true too» I turn around still in his arms kissing him soft yet sweet.

«Mm. Did you finish setting the table?» I say in between kisses

Pulling back he looks deep into my eyes «i did. Now I'm at your fully disposal» he winks at me and I bite my lip knowing what the underlying message was. He a freak! «Mm that'll have to wait my love. But if youre good then I'm all yours later» licking my lip slightly with the troughs coming into my head

«If I don't behave?» he questions

I think for a second «then you'll sleep alone tonight»

Hr takes a moment to figure out if I'm serious or not which I am btw and the nod rapidly.

We finish cooking together in between teasing, mushy taking and kissing. Its really good to have a more «normal» evening. Just a calm loving environment.

Sitting down at the table Sean beautiful sat earlier he pours me a glass of red wine and then we start eating. «Wow Ari this is really good. Youre good at this!» I smile at him «Thanks, but you helped tho»

«Im really happy youre here with me my love. My lady. My everything, pound intended there» I laugh for a second about his slick way to trow «my everything» in there. That boy, well man.. Anyway.

«Youre a real mush you know? Thats one of the many reasons why I love you» I take his one hand thats laying on the table in mine running circles over his knuckles.

«Im really mushy but only with you.»

Small talk about the randomest things is exchanged wile we eat and the clock is going late. After we had finished eating we moved to the couch just drinking some wine and talking. No TV or anything just enjoying each others company. Before we know it its midnight.

«Ari you should text your mom if youre staying. I don't want to worry her» he run his fingers along my jawline leaving this tingly kind of feeling behind.

A shy smile spread across my mouth «you want me to stay?» I kinda expected him to ask really but another side of me was a little surprised. But over all I was mostly existed felling butterflies in my stomach.

He put our glasses on the table before lifting me carefully onto his lap. «I would love for you to spend the night wrapped in my arms.» kissing my cheek making me smile big

Ariana - hi mom. Im spending the night at Sean's place. Love you bye :)

After pressing send I lean over putting my phone on the table next to his. My one arm is wrapped around his neck playing with his hair as I look into his eyes biting my lip.

We exchange a look. A look that didnt need words as we both know what it means. I nod slightly confirming what he was asking with his eyes and he stands up with me in his arms making his way up to his room

(WARNING!: if youre not mature please don't continue reading this chapter. If you do its on your own «watch». Its mature content. So its smut but not too smut either)

Closing the door behind us he sets me carefully down on my feet before quickly wrapping me in his embrace.

Standing up on my tip toes I lean up pressing my lips softly yet passionately onto his. His hands started to slowly run down my back to my butt before making their way back up but stopping at the hem of my crop top.

Sensually he pulls the crop top over my head leaving me in my hot pink lace bra. With the sight made him bite his lip. I could feel it also had another part of his anatomy responding quite boldly. Cause as I'm pressed my agains his body I can feel his hard on thats pressed agaings me. Its kinda a good feeling it gives me. Wow that didnt sound creapy at all, sarcasm intended.

I tug at the hem of his shirt and he takes it off. «Now beautiful. Its only fair that if I'm naked from the waist up so are you» reaching behind me he unhooks my bra taking it of he trowing it somewhere. «Now thats better»

Leaning down he kisses me with a lot of passion letting his hands wander up to my boobs massaging them making slight moan escape my lips.

Reaching down he slips his hands in my Jeans pulling them down my body. We continue to heavily make out as I unbuckle his pants letting them fall to the floor. Holding onto my thighs he signals for me to jump which I do and wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks towards his big bed with me still in his arms before playfully trowing me down on the bed. Getting in between my legs he kiss up my stomach over my breasts before reaching my neck. Finding my sweet spot quick Sean puts a lot of effort into getting a response from me.

His lips and thounge works their magic on my neck and I moan.

The rest of the night just advanced from there. It wasn't rough. It was sweet, loving, almost innocent really. No nerves as I know he loves me, he really does.

Its Just the two of us. Putting all the drama behind us and just living in the moment. We cant change the past but we can create the future.

---

So yeah sorry its short. But I explained it at the top :)

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina