Epilogue

Dearest Roseanne,

My love. My darling, Rosie. I miss you immensely.

      The world I am seeing appears boundless. Across every wide and colossal piece of the wondrous oceans is a new land, unique and extraordinary in their own way.

I have met a variety of people thus far, all of whom have in common, remarkable attributes of their own, imbued in their cultures and livelihood. They were kind to me, and exerted their utmost efforts for hospitality and diversion.

I had a splendid time in Bartania, the country just west of Corolania. As I write, I embark to Tenetia, though when you read this, I must have already met their compassionate people and sought their beautiful sceneries.

My love, I wish you were here with me. Everyday, I picture you admiring the beautiful places that I am seeing. And oh how brilliant it would be to watch you see the world, and how magnificent it would be to watch the world see you.

I wish everyone could meet you, darling.

      While I dream that you could join me without the expense of the royal duties being unattended, I will capture every breathtaking moment, every marvelous sight and bring them home to you.

In every shutter in my hand, every blink in my eyes, I am thinking of you.

With each step I take on solid ground, walking the earth unparalleled to the previous soils I had roamed, I am thinking of you. With every breath of air I take, the fresh, the sweet, the pure, I am thinking of you.

With me, painted in my mind wherever I may go, is your adoring gaze over the mountain tops, the colors of the sky reflected on your face, the brush of wind blowing your hair, the radiant smile when you look at me. The way you look at me.

      While I travel the days as you sleep in the nights, and while I wish you could be here with me, I know I am never truly without you.

You are engraved in me, Rosie.

Every mark I make on the earth is imprinted with a part of you in it. And I intend to leave our mark on this world.

I will see the marvels of every land for the two of us, and I will come back to you with them.

I look forward to the day I will.

The sky will be our perfect shade of pink and orange.

I love you immeasurably, my love.

Forever yours,
Jennie

Forever yours, Jennie

•••

Thank you for seeing the end of Clandestine with me. I leave the passion and love I had dedicated with you.

This was my voice.

With your kind hearts and valuable support, I am inspired everyday.

Yours,
J