1

A/N

Yeah i know i said i was gonna update like 2 weeks later but i got sidetracked while doin studying which led to me scrolling through memes and reading wattpad.

So.....you know the reason why im gonna fail in my exams.

Percy's POV

"A-Andrew?" I stuttered , hoping the sight before was not real.

My Wise Guy turned around his shiny blonde hair in his eyes, and lipstick smudged on his lips and it wasn't mine.

"S-shit! It's not w-what it l-looks like!" he said, as he tried to push Lia, a new daughter of Poseidon, away from their little 'session'.

I screamed and turned my back on him as my tears threatened to fall, just as i was about to leave, i shouted

"You know why I was gone for two months? I went to comeplete a fucking quest that had me do even the labours of hercules so that Demigods, even the ones that treat me like trash rn can have a peaceful life"

By now I was teary and he and Lia just stood there shocked. "I went to TARTARUS for you , I gave up immortality TWICE for you. And this is how you repay me?" I cried and he started to say something i cut him off

"Forget it, we're over. I won't ever see you again, and if i do, I won't be the same."

I ran into my cabin , shut the door and broke down. I leaned against the door and put my hands in my hair as my tears fell down like waterfalls.

I cried myself to sleep.

------Time Skip------

Third Person POV

Percy woke up and tried to rub her eyes, but her hands were being held back.She flutters her eyes open to be met by the gold glance of the throne room of olympus. Percy looks to her right and sees her wrists being held back by Celestial Bronze chains.

She looks up to be met with glares of more than half of the Olympian Council.

"Persues Jackson, you are being accused of countless atempts of murder towards your fellow campers. You are accused of trying to resurrect deceased campers from Elysium, disrupting their well deserved peace in the process. And most importantly you are accused of trying to aid the enemy in the War, How do you plead?" Zues thundered

A/N

I'm tired so thats abt it for today