4

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I didn't even bother opening my eyes. I mean I was in Tartarus I was gonna die anyway so why not get killed now.

I was roughly pulled onto my feet "Ow, that hurt pretty sure my legs broken"

And turns out my unexpected or very expected guest was of course the famous

Nyx.

"What are you doing  Poseidon Spawn, here to get killed?"

"Well Nyx it seems the title 'Poseidon Spawn' doesn't refer to me anymore and besides I'm here because i wanted to go to a nice and toasty place for a relaxing vacation."

She gave me a look of ....guilt?or was that pity? I really can't see anything here. She started to walk away when I asked "I'm sorry but aren't you supposed to try to kill me or kidnap me for revenge or something because this is really confusing?

She still hasn't turned around so I couldn't see whether she thought I was an idiot or was planning my death. She responded with a chuckle "Do you want me to kill you that much?"

"I mean.... I don't know I practically have nothing to do because I, as you may have noticed am in Tartarus and there's nothing to live for so staying alive right now has the same meaning of dying."

"Now I wouldn't be so sure about that Persephone, don't you have a mother, a stepfather and a little sister? Could you forget them all so easily?"

Wait Mom what will she think, what if she believes what they tell her that would be the finalStraw for me I wouldnt be able to take it if my mother doesn't believe in me. Because even though I caused a lot of trouble and we had to go to a lot of different schools she always believed in saying it's fine we'll get through this. She went through years of abuse just because She wanted to protect me.

Sally Jackson was a strong woman the only mistake she ever made was to fall in love with a God but now her life is fine and she has a little demon running around to take her time. I know that whatever happens here I will try to be like my mother...well maybe not that part about falling in love with a god but standing strong through all the hardships she had to face.

Someone cleared their throat.. "Excuse me? Did you suddenly forget I existed or something?"