5

Someone cleared their throat.. 'Excuse me? Did you suddenly forget I existed or something?'

'Sorry sorry its just nowadays I have a lot of stuff to think about..ya know like what the hell i was thinking when I decided I was going to go to a camp because of something I got from a 'father' who has practically never been in my life and among that i think about other stuff too like uhh cheesecake and blue cookies'

'Yeah what were you thinking? And also hun.. Please stand up before those ants bite you.' says Nyx and that's when I realiz-Oww that hurt, ants really don't like anyone in Tartarus. I start jumping one leg which makes me remember that my leg was broken when I fell down here.

'Ow Ow Oww'

'Child, stop jumping your going to damage your leg even further' says Nyx, which makes me realize that now she's behind me and she's holding me to keep me from falling and realizing you're standing so close to a being who tried to kill you once while your in a place where almost everything that's tried to kill you lives is a very weird and scary realization.

And that moment is when my brain kicks back into place and starts trying to back away from the scary powerful primordial that can kill me very fast but walking is very hard while having broken legs.

'Please don't kill me, my life is already shit enough and I'm sure after I die it's gonna be a whole lot worse.'

'I am not going to kill you Persephone.'

'Your not?, oh well that's good cuz.. Wait you're not doing that thing where you give me hope that I'm gonna live but then you kill me anyway right?'

'I'm not that jobless as to kill someone who's already in Tartarus.'

'Why are you here anywa-If you don't mind me asking? I mean you are a powerful primordial, you should be able to get out of here right?

'You mortals and your stupid assumptions, did you just always think that the whole of Tartarus is just one big swamp?' she says while gracefully sitting on a rock i do not know how someone could look that gracious sitting on a rock in Tartarus might I add.

'Yeah I kind of did since you know the part where all the slimy and gooey monsters come from is here' I was getting real confident talking to someone who could kill me with a glance.'

'They just come from that ugly corner over there'

'What?'

'Its a corner that cannot look good no matter how hard we try. We even tried putting a pretty carpet and they just had gotten goo all over it but the other side behind the huge rock is cool. I helped design it' she says that last part with pride on her face.

'Your telling me there is a secret door to a pretty place right behind that rock? Well I'm sure I'm hallucinating because you would have killed me by now in real-life.'