ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Damned Children

Start from the beginning

Mystic Falls, Present Day

"What do you want?" I asked barging into the Salvatore house, early in the morning.

Damon smirked, "Aww, didn't you miss me?"

"No."

"I'm hurt."

"You should be." I bit back.

I know I was being rude but he pissed me off. I mean come on he kissed me, and then goes asking about how to get Katherine back... Who does that?

Well obviously Damon does, and these love triangle things suck. But when Stefan and Elena vowed to work against him... I couldn't promise that. Sure, I didn't want to see, meet, or have any thing to do with Katherine. But if it meant that Damon would be happy... Then I would do it.

"So why did you call me over here at eight in the morning?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Were going to wake up our siblings in the most embarrassing way possible." Damon replied grinning like a man.

I smiled, he had now caught my attention, "I'm listening."

"Fallow me."

Damon grasped my hand in his, I know it probably only ment friendship. To him but I swear I felt a small spark. I looked up to Damon seeing if he did as well. He was looking down at out hands but when he figured out he was caught he pulled me roughly up the stairs.

We were now in Stefan's room. I looked to his bed to see two sleeping bodies laying there cuddling. I knew exactly who they were too. Damon let go of my hand, which made me frown slightly and then he put a finger to his lips.

He walked to the bed and sat at the end, motioning to me to do the same. I fallowed his instructions and sat down on the opposite side of him.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads!" Damon called causing Stefan and Elena both to jump. I chuckled, sending Damon a look.

"I can't believe my own sister..." I droned on, "Oh well, did you guys use protection like-"

Elena cut me off, "No! Shut up! Shut up Electra!"

Damon and I exchanged glances and then burst out laughing. We high fived and then turned back to the embarrassed couple.

"Damon." Stefan groaned as he pulled the covers higher on themselves. Even though Stefan was only shirtless and Elena had a tank top on... I hope?

"Oh stop being smutty." Damon said rolling his eyes.

Stefan sat up more glaring at us, "Seriously get out of here."

"If I see something I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it." Damon replied glancing at me, and smirking. I blushed ever so slightly and looked away, to Elena and Stefan.

"Now listen." He continued becoming serious, "There's very important business to discuss."

"And it has to be right now?" Elena asked glaring at Damon and I.

"Oh we have lots to do. Now that were all friends and working towards our common goal." Damon said standing up, "So to get into the tomb, we need to find the journal. To get the grimore, to undo the spell. So first things first."

Damon turned to me, "Since you are Electra Gilbert your on journal duty."

"Since when is she helping? Or I for that matter. But most importantly she shouldn't be involved." Elena stated.

I cut in, "That's my choice not yours."

Damon grinned, "Exactly, and she is helping because I can trust her... Unlike you two, I will be watching you. And you Elena, are helping since Stefan's helping, and since you took up a residence in Stefan's bed."