ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Unpleasant

"Do you remember anything at all about the man?" Stefan questioned me.

I shrugged, "No, not really. I didn't see his face. . . Although he was wearing a black hoodie and boots. If that helps at all?"

"No not really."

"Figures."

I sighed, looking over to Elena who was staring at me with an intrigued expression. I heard a clunk which made my head snap towards the sound.

When I found the source of the sound I found out it was a wooden box in Stefan's hands. My eyes flickered to Elena to see her having the same bewildered expression on her face, as it was on mine as well.

"What's that?" Elena asked Stefan.

"This box contains vervain jewelery, to give to your family and some friends."

I furrowed my brows, "Oh, show us."

Stefan nodded and opened the wooden box. I looked down on it, looking at the contents inside. There were different necklaces and bracelets, and even just the vervain plant by it's self.

"I made this one for Jeremy," Stefan said handing a black bracelet to Elena. She looked down on it with an amused expression. "And the others you can give to other friends, or the plant can be put into food or drinks."

"If it's in or on you in any way possible. A vampire can not control you." Stefan continued.

"What about me? When Damon compelled me at that one football game, I snapped out of it. What does that mean?" I interrogated.

Stefan clenched his jaw, "So Damon was telling the truth. . . " He mumbled to himself,

"I really don't know. But whatever it is, it means that you can't be compelled. So the necklace I originally made you could be given to someone else." He continued, picking up a silver necklace shaped as a heart. It was beautiful, and very unique. I knew exactly who to give it to.

"Caroline!" Elena and I stated at the same time. We giggled quietly, after our small out burst.

Stefan nodded his head in approval.

"Electra! Or Elena! I need the money!" Jeremy called from downstairs. I groaned to myself.

I looked to Elena to see her standing up, and searching frantically through her pockets. I chuckled and held a hand up to stop her.

"I got it." I stated pulling a thick wad of cash out of my pocket.

"Fine."

I smirked triumphantly and walked out of Elena's room, to the stairs. I skipped down happily, grasping the money in my hand tightly.

I approached the man standing near the door with a smile, handing him the money he had earned. Well that and to pay for the pizza.

"Keep the change." I said.

"Thanks." He muttered, sending me a sly smile. "And you have yourself a goodnight."

I nodded as he backed himself out the door. I shut it behind him, and turned to Jeremy.

"And why couldn't you pay for it?" I asked crossing my arms.

He chuckled, "Why would I waist my money when I have two big sisters who adore their little brother?" Jeremy asked pinching my cheek as he picked up the pizza and walked to the kitchen.

"It's so pretty." Caroline said admiring the necklace I gave her. Or should I say mine. "Thank you."