APART

Hello guys, here's the next part , I hope you like it and  please vote for it  and comment me to know. and if wish follow for updates.

^_________^^_________^^_________^

In this condition, sumedh was unable to stay in this city . As much as he was hurt , he didn't try to communicate with Mallika for a once to see her happy in his world. He decided to back to his home town. He found himself alone in the crowd .

But as the days went by he was slowly drowning himself in alcohol. In such a day , when he came out buying a beer bottle from the shop, he saw a couple there. The couple was walking so close putting hand in hand and with girl's head on his shoulder. The boy politely said that " at night we went for movie ...babes....what do you feel "
The girl became happy and hugged him.

With a broken heart silent sumedh saw the whole thing. Controlling his emotion he said " you are believing on a myth " . He smirked. He again thought "tum log bhi Na bekar chijon mein fas jaate ho aur jab chhodkar chale jaate Ho tab Tut jaate Ho future cheers to bro "

He forwarded his bottle and kissed at it and fictionally cheered him. He went from there.

Sumedh who had completed his course in engineering , again started to study about that as he was tried of his depression and wanted to establish himself.

One day , he sat on that bench on that ground from there the whole city was beautifully visible and his pleasure spot . Sumu , his sister also came there to meet him. They sat silently together.

Sumu : byan ek bar bhi koshish kyon nahin ki usko manane ki...

Sumedh cleared his throat.

Sumedh : manata to tab jab kuchh galat Kiya hota.... jiska kuchh hai hi nahin usko kya manana....

Sumu put her hand on his shoulder.

Sumu : aapko ek bar  unse ye baat karni to chahie thi...

Sumedh raised his eyebrows.

Sumedh : tumhen kya lagta hai main nahin kiya....

Sumu : nahin bhai aise nahin bol rahi hun main... Aapane Kiya uske bad Mallika  Chali gai ...fir apne party bhi kyon nahin boliye baat....

Sumedh in teary eyes,gave a fake smile ...

Sumedh : pata hai kyu...kyu ki maine usko kush dekha tha ...uss din....uss ring ke sath...

Sumu sighed.

Sumedh : to mai kya uski Khushi ko tod ke bolta ....chalo mere sath.... Bolta bhi kyon Aur aati  bhi kyon..aana bhi nhi chahiye....

Sumu : bhaiya ....

Sumedh : Jo hua hai acche ke liye hua hai jo hoga acche ke liye hoga...

Sumu : aap please dukhi mat hoiye.... Wo kaisi hai aapko to pata hai....

Sumedh : wo kaisi hai ye pata hai...

He stopped.

Sumedh : sorry tha ....hai nhi tha... isiliye to shocked hu...tut gaya hu...pagli....tu nhi samjhegi ..ja ...ghar ja...

Sumu : nahin bhai aapko is halat mein Chhod ke.... kabhi nahin

Sumu nodded.

Sumedh : it's my order .

Sumu : par ... bhaiya....

Sumedh : ja...

He shouted as she didn't want to go but she did.

Then in the evening, when the field was quiet, he remembered her in the twilight. Their fun, talks , bonding , game , date , movie , hug , kiss and so on.....

He left that place in depression.

One day , when sumedh was sitting with his files , he received a call.

Over the phone,

Sumedh : hello...

Receptionist: hello sir we are glad to inform you that you are cleared to attend the interview and if you clear then you are selected for the job...

Sumedh became happy .

Sumedh : thank you.... thank you so much

Receptionist : we shall message you the information

Sumedh : sure ...sure...

The call was cut.

After a long time he was a little happy. He forgot the sorrows he was living in and started following his own dreams .And he didn't want any more obstacles. He had completely changed.

Sumedh shouted"I'm a changed person... world..."

The next day, his interview ...he thought about that. He again went to ground.He went there for peace of mind because he was so nervous about the job. He sat on that bench .

A call came "sumedh ....sumedh "

When he heard the call, at first he thought that he had heard something wrong. There was no one to call him in such a quiet place. But the call again arrived to him .

Sumedh : mujhe yah is waqt Kaun Pukar sakta hai...

He turned back. He saw in a white dress , an angel called for him.

"Bhag ke chale aana to koi tumse sikhe.. badmaash ..tang karte ho" sound came to him.

He couldn't see her face in the dark but could guess who it might be.
.^_________^ ^_________^ ^_________^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Think what is going to happen and comment me and please vote .

Love from sumedh_love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤