will you marry me

Hello guys, here's the next part , I hope you like it and  please vote for it  and comment me to know. and if wish follow for updates.

^_________^^_________^^_________^

The caller - Hello everyone...good evening ... actually I'm here to tell all of you s story ....a beautiful story about a girl ...when she was at her young age her family just had a divorce ...she loved her family too much that she couldn't accept it and both of her parents after some time got their own partners. Behind she left alone . None was ready to take her responsibility . She tired to feel the situation but couldn't and cried for a long that her eyes turned red . She understood to take her own responsibility . She worked hard and participated many part time jobs to bear her accesories . She had to me mature , tired hard to be secure , to pretend strong . She had swamped in work that no bonding with any friend or as a partner she could develop . But atlast she found one but due to her insecurity she lost it I hope . The person took care of her whatever she did , he didn't mind . I think that's love which was just a rocket science to me . Once he said to me " your heart is like a great river after a long spell of rain , spilling over its banks ."
I replied "I don't care "
He confessed me "I love you "
I forbade to love me
He told " you don't need to force yourself to love just lemme love you ...take care of you ...to feel you ...to make you happy "
And the word happy made me scared . "
Her voice took a rest with numbness , her muscle were hard as steel as she rubbed quickly .

Rj - ok...that's a very pathetic story ...I hope you just stay strong . And

He was cut

The caller - please tell him to love ...I'm not fine ...my fake smiles are fade now .... please tell him to give him one more chance

Rj - ok ma'am ...at first please stop crying we are all with you ...ma'am please

The caller's sobbing was stopped gradually.

The caller - hmm....I want to propose him here ...I don't cry ....its our happy moment ...ik he love me and he accept me as the way I'm

Rj - sure ma'am ... friends that's a very beautiful moment for us please all pray for them ...for a happy life.

The caller - hey sumedh ...sumedh Mudgalkar it's me ...I hope I can call myself as your girl ....your Mallika ...I just want to say ily very much ....ik I'm late to fall for you...I'm late to understand you ....I'm late to accept you ...but the fact is I'm ready to spend my whole life with you without any conditions ... and it's not a love  proposal ...I'm here to ask you in front all the city "will you marry me "

Rj -oh....that's such a most blessed time to marry that one you love....ok so sumedh Mudgalkar ...where you ...do you listen us ... please accept the cutie .

"Yes " a sound came from that caller side but now it's in a male voice and a screaming .

Mallika - sumedh

Sumedh ran and hugged her.

Other side , rj : ok ..o think it's a lovely moment there that sounds like . Is it ok Mallika and is he there ?

There was no reply just a sound of long time kissed .

Rj -im just blushing here ...okh ...give them a personal space ...stop teasing and really we became a witness of a love bird romance in such a way ... it's always stays on my mind . Then cut the call .

There was just a long term kissed .......
.
.
.
.

After their lips seperated sumedh softly kissed on her forehead and took her face near him pulling out of the chin.

Sumedh (softly) : look into my eyes

She opened her eyes and did it . Sumed smiled and told " let's have a dinner " Mallika was not ready for the unexpected turn . She was in her mind that "what's going on ...what's that ...I'm seriously that guy ....esa situation mei esa kon karta hai .... romantic to chodo jo purani bat ke liye roye uske liye bhi is bande ne console nhi yaar ....mera decision shi to tha " she just doubted on her with a dull face .

During dinner , Mallika just couldn't forget about that kiss , thinking how good and intense it was and she was oddly silent .  She wanted to continue it .

Mallika - I want wine

Sumedh looked at her with a shocked face and asked "abhi "

She nodded .

Sumedh - I don't have it now and it's late to order it

Mallika didn't make any excuse and said "then kiss me "

Sumedh smiled and he was known to that what she could do to the next
_________^ ^_________^ ^_________^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Think what is going to happen and comment me and please vote .

Love from sumedh_love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤