Chaper 1, Part 2, First day

Tom's PoV

Me and Edd spent the next hour or so talking. There were moments when someone would walk by or come out of the room and stare at me. I didn't mind all that much. I mean there not hurting me.

When the bell rang I stood up and helped Edd up aswell. I started to go to my next class and then I got push and fell down. I sighed and gathered the stuff that fell on the floor.

I got kicked a fue times and then I stood up. I walked off leaving the people who kicked me. That didn't last long tho....

"Hey freak!" I turned around to see some kids who were talking to Tord.

I answer quietly "Yes?"

"Want to eat my fist?" He got ready to punch me.

"Not particularly, No. I dont want your filthy hand on me anywhere." I covered my mouth. 'Oops!'

"What?!" He looked pissed and I took that as a sign to run.

"Shit..." I took off running.

"Hey, stop running you freak!"
They chased after me.

I raced down the hall and bumped into a fue kids, always shouting sorry when I did. I knew those kids would be pushed down by the jerks chasing me. I took a sharp right and entered my classroom.

I heard them run by and stop. I could hear them say they didnt know where I was. "Tam? What are you doing here so early?" Well at least im in my next class

"I acedenly pissed some kids off..." she pronounced my name Tam but she has an accent so it comes out as Tom. Fine by me...

"Again?" She sighed "What happened this time?"

"They called me a freak and asked if I wanted to eat there fists. I told them no and unintentionally called there hands filthy...." I stood up and sat in my chair.

She nodded "If they come in here I'll call the principle for you" she sighed again.

"Thank you, Ms. Carson..." Art class... I have Edd and Matt in this class surprisingly. I dont normally have both in my class.

Edd went to go get Matt from near the courtyard. He said he'd meat me here. I set my head down and waited for class to start.

The door bursted open and I jumped. "THOMAS!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Edd yelled at me.

"Edd! Lower your voice!" Ms. Carson yelled at Edd.

I chuckled. "What do you mean, Edd?"

"There are people outside looking for you!" Edd grabed my ear and pulled it.

I groan. "I may or may not have told them there hands are filthy..."

"Tom!" I look down as Edd lets my ear go.

"I didn't mean to..." I hear Edd and Matt sigh

"Tom you need to be more careful..." Matt looked at me. I rolled my eyes in responce.

"You'll should sit before class starts..." They nodded and went to there seats.

They sat across the table from me. There were several open seats around the room. Including one next to me.

We had a reality small class. Ms. Carson encouraged us to sit next to people we know. I think it was because 'Youll should be social' and 'it'll help with group projects'?

Im not all about that group projects or being social. Ill sit here quietly and do my work. Most people dont hear my voice. I get grate grades in this class. Other ones I barely pass.

Person hop
Tord's PoV

I walked out of 5th period only to hear "Hey, stop running you freak!"

I looked up only to see someone familiar running and two others chasing them. I was walking to my next class and truned down a hall to see a fue people on the floor.

I help a fue studens off the floor. A fue girls blushed as I did. I made my way to my class. I walked into Ms. Carson's class.

Ms. Carson was outside welcoming her students as always. "Tord? What are you doing here?"

"My schedule had changed, I droped a class." I was ready to go inside.

"Oh, well take any seat you want." Ms. Carson never gave assigned seats. If she did it was because the kids she moved weren't passing.

She would brag about this class tho. She would say stuff like 'my 6th period never acts like this' or 'over half of youll are failing'.

I walked into the class and saw Matt at the back of the room. There was Matt, Edd and I think his name was Tom? I make my way back there.

Matt looked up and saw me walking over. "Oh, Hey Tord!"

I waved "Hey Matt, Edd.... Tom?" Tom nodded and Edd laughed. "Ya... sorry about that..."

I sat down as the other student take there seats. I chat with Matt and Edd as Tom sits silently. "Hey, Tom... Why dont you join us?"

He looked at me then Edd "uh..." Edd nodded "No... I dont think so
..."

"Oh, C'mon Tom!" Edd groaned "Please?" He had layed his arms on the table.

"I can try..." Tom's voice was quite. Like he didnt want to speek.

"YAY!!" Matt and Edd said in unison.

We spend the remainder of class takling. Tom saying little to nothing. We had independent work but Ms. Carson didnt care if we talked. 'What a sweet voice Tom has' I blushed lightly.

Word count: 905

A/N
Well this is the page where I start to get on track. :p but I still really like it. Im proud of how its turning out. Im doing a lot more world building and I'm trying to keep everything more separated.

Anyhoo, Thats it for this part. Bye bye! <3