Dimitri's Pov

It was 9:00 at night and I was reading while Lilly was sleeping.

But carefully got up when I heard a knock on our door.When I opened the door,I saw Queen Tatiana.

Me: "Your majesty.Is everything ok?"

Tatiana: "Yeah,but I have a feeling that I know what's wrong with Lilly."

I looked at her with a confused look.

Me: "Ok."

Tatiana: "Ok. I can see with that confused look on your,you don't know the symptoms."

Me: "Symptoms of what?"

I admit, I was starting to get worried.

Tatiana: "The signs of pregnancy."

I looked at her shocked,and happy at the same time.

Tatiana: "But just to make sure, I picked this up for you."

She gave me a brown bag, and inside are two pregnancy test.Before I could say anything she already walked away.I took the bag inside then looked at my beautiful wife.Finally after four minutes,I shook her shoulders lighlty.

Me: "Lilly?"

Lilly: "Mmmmm."

She stretched out then opened her eye's.

Me: "Lilly, sweetie.Tatiana came by and gave these to me."

I showed her both test, and I saw her knowing look.

Lilly: "Ok,your lucky I have to use the bathroom anyways."

I chuckled while she walked into the bathroom.....after ten minutes she came out smiling.

Me: "What did both test say?"

Lilly: "They both came out positive! I'm pregnant!"

I couldn't believe it,I was going to be a father.My excitement showed on my face, because I can feel myself smiling.I couldn't hold it in anymore,I picked her up and kissed her lips.