Her mom visits

*Dimitri's pov*

It has been two months since our little family picnic. Me and Lilly have been able to make love some more because Mary is six months now is starting to sleep a lot more at night. But today was a special day because Lilly's mom is coming to visit. While Lilly was in the shower I went to Mary's room to get her ready. When I opened the door and seen her already standing up in her crib smiling. I walked over to her smiling.

Me: "Your up already?"

My heart melts when she gives me a big smile. She squeals when I pick her up. I laughed at her playfulness.
................
*Lilly's pov*

I just got out of the shower and quickly changed. I decided not to wear anything fancy.

I put my hair up then added just a little make up

I put my hair up then added just a little make up. I walked to Mary's room but stopped in the door way and smiled. Dimitri put her in a mint colored outfit with a little headband to match.

 Dimitri put her in a mint colored outfit with a little headband to match

Dimitri: "There we go."

He picked her up.

Dimitri: "Now let's go see if mommy is ready."

I couldn't stop smiling.

Me: "No need. I'm ready."

I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. It was quick but loving at the same time.

Dimitri: "Are ready for today?"

Me: "Yeah. Are you?"

I kissed Mary on her forehead, which caused her to giggle. Me and Dimitri smile at how adorable she is.

Dimitri: "I am."

He then tickles Mary causing her to giggle more.

Dimitri: "What about you, my little one? Are you ready to see your grandma?"

I watch Mary smile at her father and start clapping.

.

* 3rd pov*

The happily married couple was walking to the Academy with Mary in her father's arms. Lilly always says that Mary is a daddy's girl because she