Waking Up And Flirting

*Dimitri's pov*

After I shouted they looked at me but they weren't Strigoi's anymore.I saw all were Moroi's who all looked around with confused faces.One of my guard's stood next to me.

Guard: "What do we do now?"

I ran to my precious Lilly, who was still unconscious.

Me: "Come on,Lil.You got to wake up."

I picked her up and held her close to me.

Me: "We take these Moroi's back to the Achedmy with us."

I walked past him while he was gathering all the Moroi's up.I walked to the jeep but stopped when I heard rustling in the trees.I opened the door and was getting asked alot of questions by Lissa.

Lissa: "Oh my god! What happened to Lilly?"

Me: "Her and her team got jumped.Now you two stay here."

Rose: "No, I wanna fight!"

Me: "You will do as I say!"

Lissa: "You go, I will take care of Lilly."

Me: "Alright but by how quick her wounds are healing.She will be waking up soon."

I shut the door and walked around making sure nothing is coming.Suddenly some Strigoi's attacked us.I started fighting.

..........

*Lilly's pov*

Darkness is all I saw and for what seemed like forever, I keept hearing screaming.I opened my eyes and saw a screaming princess and a handcuffed Rose, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.I grabbed a stake from my pocket,then I quickly grabbed the hand and stabbed the Strigoi in the heart.I looked at my sister and princess.

Me: "Stay here."

Before Rose could say anything I got and to the Strigoi that had Dimitri in a headlock.I grabbed it by it's head and stabbed it's heart.A smirked appeared on Dimitri's face.

Dimitri: "About time you woke up."

Me: "Haha we'll talk more later."

With that we continued to fight but stopped when we heard the jeep door shut.I looked and saw Rose standing there.

Me: "What are you doing?!"

Rose: "I want to help!"

Dimitri: "I told you to stay in the jeep!"

Rose: "I can help!"

I saw a Strigoi running at Rose but she froze instead of fighting.I threw a stake at it that hit it straight in the heart.We looked at it when we knew that there was no more.

Rose: "I've heard about Strigoi's but I never seen one in person."

Me: "I always hated their eye's,do me a favor D?"

Dimitri: "What's that?"

Me: "If I turn into one, kill my ass."

Dimitri: "It will be hard but I promise."

We walked to the jeep and got in.

........

*Rose's pov*

I can't believe that me and Lissa are being forced to go back to the Achedmy.I do admit that this Russian guy was hot.Me and Lissa are in the back while my sister and the hottie ride up front.

Lilly: "Hey D?"

Hottie: "Yes, Lil."

Lilly: "We still on for training?"

Hottie: "Yeah."

Lilly: "I love it when your hair is down."

I saw him smirk with a little blush."Why do I feel jealous whenever he looks at my sister" I thought.

Lissa: "I think they make a cute couple."

I watched Lilly started touching his hair.