Skip A Year

*Dimitri's pov*

Me and Lilly have been dating a year now.Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I have a very special date planed.I want everything to be perfect,not even her sister is going to ruin it.Rose has been constantly flirting with me and it's driving me crazy! I already told many times that I don't like her like that.But anyway, I'm watching Lilly train by herself.

I was taking a break but I couldn't stop watching her, she had sweat all over her body

I was taking a break but I couldn't stop watching her, she had sweat all over her body.The site really turns me on, I got up and caught her leg when she did a kick.

Lilly: "Can I have my leg back,love?"

I smirked.

Me: "Maybe."

She laughed then she kissed me.While I was distracted from her kissing, she took her leg from my hands.I didn't care, I just kept kissing her.When we pulled away,I pushed a stran of hair behind her ear.

Lilly: "Valentin's Day is tomorrow."

Me: "Yes, it is.And I have something special planed."

Lilly: "Really?....mmm, I love it when your sneaky."

My hands went to her waist.

Me: "Well I guess I'll have to be even more sneaky."

We couldn't hold our laughter in any longer.After that we continued to train.

...............

(In The Headmistress Office)

Headmistress: "So you sure you want to do this?"

Me: "Yes.I've never wanted anything so much in my life."

Headmistress: "I wish you all the luck."

I smiled.

Me: "Thank you,so much headmistress."

I turned around and left the room, and my mood just got better.