Family Time

*Dimitri's pov*

It's been four months since our little girl was born,and everyone loves her. We finally came up with a name, Mary Lissa Belikov. She has her mother's bright blue eyes and my brown hair. Today I am going to take Mary and Lilly on a picnic. I walked around the school because I am looking for my wife. I stopped when I heard laughter coming from the garden, I opened the door and smiled. There in the middle of the flower garden sat Lilly and Lisa. They watched Mary as she looked around in amazement.
............................
*Lilly's pov*

I watched my daughter look around the garden with an awe look on her face

I watched my daughter look around the garden with an awe look on her face. Mary is only four months old, and she is already crawling. As she looked around she started smiling while looking at someone. I looked up and saw Dimitri come over and pick up Mary, she is definitely a daddy's girl.

Me: "Hello, love. What's with the basket?"

He smiled at me then at Mary.

Dimitri: "Well, I am going to take you two on a picnic."

I got up and took Mary from him then kissed him.

Me: "That sounds lovely."

We walked to a spot, I watched Dimitri set up our picnic up. Then when he was done we sat down. We talked, laughed and played with our daughter. We laughed when Mary started play with the blanket. It was a fun day.
...................
That night I wanted to surprise my husband with a new sexy outfit. So,after putting Mary to bed and him taking a shower I quickly got changed.

 So,after putting Mary to bed and him  taking a shower I quickly got changed

I giggled while getting into our bed. I smiled when the bathroom door opened, and saw him naked with a towel around his waist. I licked my lips while looking at his body, I couldn't help it. He stopped when he saw me, causing me to giggle. I got up and walked over to him. But before I can say anything he had already kissed my lip's. It was a very heated and loving kiss. We made love that night two times because it had been two months since we made love to each other.