Chapter 2

I wake up to see that I'm curled up next to George, I smile and I see that he's awake looking at me.

"What"

"You're cute when you're asleep"

"You're family, don't lie to me"

We laugh and I move to look at him.

"I'm telling the truth, you seem peaceful. You're not worried about us or fighting some other force."

"Well Georgie, you could have lost your life. What would Fred or I have done. I can't be without my brother, Fred can't be without his twin. It would tear him apart."

I sit up and touch his cheek, I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Now I suggest you go upstairs and get ready, we'll be setting up the tent shortly."

He smiles and stands up, I walk up to the Molly's room and I smile. She walks over to me and she hugs me.

"Arthur told me about what happened last night, that you for healing my son."

"Molly you and my family, I consider you a mother. You and the others are my family, I will always put you before myself."

She hugs me and against and I know she's about to cry. She pulls away and walks to her closet.

"I've been saving this for quite sometime, I was going to give it to you one day."

She pulls out a blue dress and I look at it. It's absolutely gorgeous.

"Molly, I can't. It's so perfect, you should wear it tonight."

"No it's yours, you have always helped us and I'm thankful. You are going to be wearing this tonight."

"Thank you molly, how can I ever repay you."

"Be there for my sons and Ginny when I can't."

"Of course, I will always be here."
————————————————————————
I walk downstairs and I see Ginny and Harry kissing, I see George sneak over to the sinks and he grabs a cup.

"Morning"

I rush down there and smack his shoulder, Ginny and Harry quickly walk off. I turn to him and smile.

"I told you to get ready not bug our siblings snog session."

I grab his hand and we walk outside, everyone get to their corners and we lift up our wands. The tent goes up slowly and it pushes itself into the ground.

"Bloody hell. What's the Minister of Magic doing here?"

Me and Ron walk into the house and hermione and Harry come into the living room.

"To what do we owe  the pleasure, Minister?"

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter."

We all sit down and I look at him, he sets something down in front of us.

"And this is..."

He pulls out a letter and it unfolds itself. He starts to read it.

"Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley I leave my Deluminatora device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark it will show him the light."

He hands him the device, and I smile.

"Dumbledore left this for me?"

"Yeah."