Chapter 7

"Yea I'm good"

One of the slytherin plays comes over and knocks me off the broom. I hit the ground and I watch as Harry gets knocked off and thrown around, then falls, dangling by one arm from the broom.

"Come on"

A spark ignites and Snape's cloak catches fire. Hermione quickly leaves. I hear people starting to yell and I look to see Snape on fire.

"Fire! You're on fire!"

"What? Oh!"

He knocks the man back, who falls into Quirrell, who then also falls. Snape bats out the fire and acts as though nothing happened. The broom stop bucking, and Harry climbs back on. The Slytherin seeker is after the Snitch. Harry takes off

"Come on Harry"

Harry rams the Slytherin Seeker, then is butted out. He returns, smashing the Seeker again as the Snitch dives. The boys follow, but they approach the ground quickly. The Slytherin Seeker backs out, and Harry pulls up his broom as he follows the Snitch, feet above the ground. Harry stands up, and steps forward, trying to grab the ball. He goes too far, and topples off the broom with a yelp, tumbling on the ground. He gets up and lurches. The crowd gasps.

"Harry"

Harry lurches and the Snitch pops out of his mouth. It lands in his hands.

"He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!"

Blows her whistle whilst riding on her broomstick

"Gryffindor win!"

The crowd cheers in joy including Gryffindor

McGonagall giggles happily. Harry raises the Snitch into the air and the crowd, and his team, cheers. I move over to Oliver and we cheer for him.

"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!"

I turn to Oliver and smile, I stand up and hold out my hand.

"Let's get you to the hospital wing."
———————————————
It's finally Christmas and I'm happy, I'm sitting down with Harry and Ron. Oliver and another Gryffindor is sitting down a few tables. Hermione walks out with her suitcase and I smile at her.

"Going home for the Christmas break"

"Yes, always happy to go home. Are you going anywhere"

"I don't know, I may go to my families manor sometime this week."

"Well that's good"

"Yea but I haven't been since I was 2 years old."

"Oh"

I smile at them and stand up.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to do something."

I walk off and I smile as I arrive next to Oliver and the other Gryffindor. I sit right next to him and they both turn to me.

"Do you mind if I talk to Oliver alone"

"Not at all"

He stands up and walks off, Oliver looks at me and I smile.

"What's wrong"

"Nothings wrong, I wanted to give you something."

"Oh"

I grab the box and I hand it to him. I smile and watch as he opens it. He puts the lid onto the table and smiles down.

"It's amazing"