DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1

Start from the beginning

"What's the Trace?"

He looks at me and I frown.

"If you sneeze, the Ministry  will know who wipes your nose."

We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be they won't know which  Harry Potter is the real one.

He looks back at moody and I laugh, I look to the twins.

"The real one?"

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."

"No. Absolutely not."

Hermione speaks up and I look at her, she knew we wouldn't agree.

"I told you he'd take it well."

"No, if you think I'm gonna let  everyone risk their lives for me, I--"

"Never done that before, have we?"

"No. No. This is different."

"I mean, taking that, becoming me. No."

The twins speak up and I frown, I smack them.

"Well, none of us  really fancy it, mate."

"Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever."

"Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed  to take the risk.

"Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher,  Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer. Of you too, Ms. Rosewood"

"Nip it, Mundungus."

"All right, Granger, as discussed."

She quickly nips a hair from the back of his head.

"Blimey, Hermione."

"Straight in here, if you please."

The potion starts to bubble and I look around, I look to tonks and shake my head.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning: It tastes like goblin piss."

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?"

Everyone looks at him, it got really quiet. He pulls the bottle up to his mouth as everyone else lines up.

"Just trying to  diffuse the tension."

"Oh."

"Ugh."

The twins look at each other and smile, I feel bad for them. I will be staying with tonis and remus.

"Wow, we're identical."

"Not yet, you're not."

They start to change and I walk over to tonks, I smile as she sits on the window sill.

"How far along"

"We don't know for sure, but i think its going to be a boy."

"That's wonderful, hopefully I'm the godmother."

I sneakily smile and she shakes her head yes, remus looks at me and I hug him.

"You know moony, they would be proud of you. You got the life you never dreamed you could."

He nods at me and I turn around to the seven other Harry's.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?"