"Oh yeah" Sirius added remembering Severus running around the great hall tripping over his pants around his ankles. Sirius kept his eyes on the star, his heart was warmed slightly by the story and the thought of a younger Remus sitting forward in his chair listening intensely, scrunching up his face trying to remember every detail, to tell Sirius "Tell me now?"

Remus started explaining what the stars place in the sky meant, it's relationship with other stars, and it's effects on the other stars. Sirius half listened and half just let Remus voice calm him. When Remus finished a small pause settle around them.

"I can't believe you remembered all that." Sirius whispered into the cold air.

"It was important" when Remus spoke Sirius felt his breath tickle the side of his face and Sirius realized the taller boy was no longer looking at the stars but had turned to look at him.

Sirius turned to face him as well. They were so close their noses were touching. Sirius felt all the energy that had been bubbling up all night reach it's boiling point. He could barely breathe and certainly couldn't move, but as Remus closed the gap between his lips he let his eyes flutter shut. It was sweet and gentle, Remus had one hand on the side of Sirius face, a finger running up and down lovingly. In fact every motion Remus took was loving. Sirius felt his body being rolled over with Remus' weight on him.

Sirius gained a little confidence and let his hands come up and wrap around and pulled Remus closer. The kiss became more heated. Sirius felt Remus teeth graze against his lips, and his body let out an involuntary shutter. Which seems to spur Remus on, once again moving his lips to Sirius neck. Sirius felt Remus' lips, teeth, and tongue on his neck and his body started to react in ways he knew could be embarrassing but he just couldn't asked Remus to stop. Sirius was aware of the idea that what Remus was doing could leave marks on his neck that would be hard to hide, but in his addled state of mind he kinda loved it. Loved the idea of being marked.

Remus moved his weight slightly and his leg pressed against the growing problem in Sirius and Sirius let a gentle moan. Immediately Sirius was over come with shame. He tried to squirm away, a blush on his face. Remus however kept his weight over Sirius but moved his head from his neck.

"Do you want to stop?" Remus asked quietly looking at Sirius carefully.

Sirius was sure Remus would be grossed out, smiled in relief. Then shook his head.

"Please don't stop"

No sooner were the words out of Sirius' lips then Remus was back on him. His lips pressing against his slightly more wildly now. Remus let more of his weight rest on Sirius and Sirius fingers gripped at the fabric of the muggle shirt the fair haired boy was wearing. Remus aligned their hips and Sirius felt Remus' was hardening against him as well. When Remus moved his hips against Sirius another strangled sound escaped his lips. Which only spurred the fair haired boy on more who started the work their hips together faster and harder. Still desperate for more friction Sirius moved his hands down Remus his back pausing on his lower back for a minute as if asking for permission, before moving on to Remus butt and pushing him harder into Sirius.

The two had stopped kissing and were now just letting out a series of moans and groans as they rutted against one another. Sirius found his lips grazing the side of Remus' ear.

"Fuck" Sirius moaned directly in Remus' ear which caused the taller boy to let out his own low groan . "Fuck Moony I think I'm gonna-"

He couldn't finish the sentence he was so embarrassed. He had never had an orgasm with another person before and he felt like he was barreling towards it so fast now. His fingers were gripping into Remus so hard now as if he was holding on for life.

"Shit Sirius, Thats Good. Me too, your so fucking hot"

Sirius turned into his face on to Remus' cheek, his lips pressing against his soft skin. breath coming out in pants. And with Remus encouragement he lets his body over take him and starts to shutter all over.

"Aww baby fuck so pretty" Remus moaned as Sirius let out a final shutter.

Sirius felt good in a post-orgasm calm but also embarrassed Remus had not yet cum. The fair haired boy was still rutting his hips. Sirius placed his lips on the cusp of Remus ear, letting his teeth gently nibble the lob. Before he whispered,

"Please Moony" it was all it took for Remus to let out a low groan pushing into Sirius' still clothed leg, and Sirius felt a wet spot on Remus' pants. Almost immediately Remus collapsed on Sirius, nuzzling his head into Sirius neck, breathing heavily. Sirius moved his fingers to Remus' feathery hair fiddling it between his fingers. His mind was spinning. He couldn't believe he and Remus had just done. He'd wanted to, he'd wanted to so fucking bad but it had all happened so fast. A part of him wished he'd hated it, wished after a minute of kissing he'd pushed Remus off, told him that he was a great guy and they were friends but he just didn't want to. But he had wanted to, he would have begged for it if Remus had wanted to.

A muffle sound accompanyed by a tickling sensation was made as Remus tried to talk, but the words were lost against Sirius' skin.

"In English Moony" Sirius joked pushing lightly on Remus' shoulders till he moved his head from Sirius' neck. Instead he pearched his chin in the middle of Sirius chest and smiled droopily up at him. Sirius' heart melted at this feeling a smile form on his on face as he admired all the feature of Remus' face.

"I didn't bring you up here cause I was umm" Remus stuttered nervously "trying for that. I didn't expect. I'm not try to force-"

"Force me!" Sirius said chuckling and tipping his head back "you didn't force me into anything Moony. I wanted to."

"Did you have fun?" Remus asked still sounding embarrassed.

"You truly are an idiot" Sirius said pulling Remus up on to him more, moving into a proper cuddling position. "Of course I did. Did you?"

"Yeah it was alright" Remus said in a clearly sarcastic tone, causing Sirius to swat Remus arm gently.

The two laid in silence for a couple of moments. It wasn't awkward but still and comfortable. Sirius eyes wandered back to the sky and he found his star. He knew the star had burned in the sky for millions of years, and had been called Sirius for a couple thousand, but to him it felt like Remus put that star in sky just for him. It was his star because Remus gave it to him.

"I'm so glad you payed attention in class" Sirius muttered into the cool night air.