Part Thirty-Three

It was a struggle getting the record player, and the two boys to fit while still having the curtains drawn and the silencio charm in place. But Sirius managed, because of course he did.

Paranoid by Black Sabbath played as it was one of Sirius newest favourites. He'd been buying new ones of muggle borns, or those with muggle families for weeks. Even giving them considerable finical reward for having their families send them by owl. So the record collection in the Six Year Gryffindor Boys room was getting a bit ridiculous. Remus watched with a painful fondness as Sirius began humming along and decided to try one last time.

"You take it, over summer. I'm not giving it back, you can just take care of it for me over the summer. The Potter's don't mind and you love it so much." Remus tried but Sirius was grinning and rolling his eyes and being so very Sirius.

"No Moony it's a gift. You keep it over summer. Then in September it will be back with both it's Dads"

Remus laughed at this letting his body collapse against the head board. Sirius started to sing again and Remus was happy.

~~~

"You never told me what Lily said" Sirius was sitting on Remus' lap trying successfully to distract him from his History of Magic textbook.

"She was right pissed I didn't tell her" Remus said admitting defeat and putting the book down on the bed next to him "And she didn't really understand it"

Sirius crowded closer to him without the physical barrier of a book. Remus was starting to realize that Sirius was intent on being touched at all times. The second they were alone Sirius was curling up to him, interlacing their hands, or would just be restless until Remus would wrap in his arms. Remus wasn't exactly the same. If their friends were around he felt awkward and would try to create some distance espically now they all knew. But here in the safety of their four poster he didn't mind at all.

"Yeah James didn't get it either" Sirius said he was practically pushing Remus up against the head board now. "Reckons we are dating."

Sirius was too close now there is no way his mind was going to be able to focus on conversation. He started to kiss the side of his long and elegant neck, only giving a mummer to acknowledge that he was listening.

"Thinks since we are always together, and not always plantonically, and we are not seeing other people well at least I'm not" Sirius knew what he was doing getting so close distracting Remus and then asking him question like this. Remus tried to just keep going and ignore it. For a moment it seemed like Sirius would let him, Remus lips reached Sirius' ears and his fingers were firmly pushing on his back. Remus flipped them over which caused Sirius to laugh as he landed on his back with a thud. But before Remus could lean down and kiss him properly Sirius put a hand on his chest and leveled him with a look so Remus had no choice.

"I'm not doing this with anyone else" Remus said and when he finally got to kiss Sirius he was smiling.

~~~

"I knew she'd invite people" Sirius pouted though he made a happy noise as Remus pulled the blanket tighter around them.

"It is a good thing lots of people want to come" Remus replied moving his fingers to Sirius hair.

"It was suppose to be just the Marauders" Sirius said a little Petulantly.

James had nicknamed their secret studying the insomniacs due to their late night meetings and it had grown in size rapidly. Half of the upper years in Gryffindor and a good number of Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, were also involved. Remus had slowly been trying to get Sirius and James to let a couple Slytherins in. He felt that there was no need  to create more divides. But he understood Sirius' distaste due to his family and he didn't want to push so fast.