10~ Justice

Justice would be the last soul to fall, 6th to be collected. She was an interesting girl to say the least, she was pretty popular, and she cared a lot. She came off as pretty arrogant and annoying to most of her friends. She bragged a lot, perhaps without knowing it. But when her cousin was discriminated against for not identifying with a binary gender, she stood up for them. When she lost her cousin and her sister, she decided to finally discard her arrogance and find them. Her name was Jayden.

She found herself in a cave on a mountain, rumored to be extremely dangerous. This is where the humans disappeared. With no prior thought, Jayden jumped into the inner mountain. 

Time skip~

She found herself loving Snowdin, and a certain monster in it. She was absolutely head over heels in love with Sans, but she knew that there was someone else he loved. Who that was, she didn't know. He never wanted to talk about it. The closest she could get to figuring out who it was would be to ask, but he refused to talk about them. One day, she decided to just tell Sans that she loved him, since her cousin always told her to be upfront about her feelings, that was how they got a boyfriend after all. 

"Hey Sans can I tell you something?" She asked. 

"Sure, kid." He replied, taking a drink of ketchup (help Undertale made me actually start drinking ketchup)

"I-I...well...I'm in love with you!" She said quickly. Sans set down his ketchup with a sigh.

"Jayden I'm sorry but..." he cut himself off when she ran away. 

She was absolutely devastated, yet she knew this was how it had to be. She would get over it, right? 

She had ran all the way to the king's castle in a state of pain and heartbreak, but when it was time to fight, she set aside that pain to keep herself alive, but one fatal blow caught her off guard...

Now all we need is the 7th soul.