ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

(changed the book theme btw)

After changing everyone looked at you weird. /did i do something?/ you thought to yourself.

"uhhh..whats wrong?" you ask and son after they all unfreeze.

"oh nothing we just didn't expect anyone t bring a change of clothes. Or let alone be comfortable changing in a small room with three guys". ( you changed in the bathroom incase you forgot)

"oh well i trust you guys enough. Although i cant say i trust leorio after the incident with the pink haired girl." you started to explain," it left me a little uncomfortable but its okay" you finished up with a smile.

~tiny time skip~

(its been about 2 hours and you gon and killua are playing with each others items you brought. gon is trying on your skates while your trying to figure out how to skateboard with the help of killua.)

I can not believe i thought skateboarding would be as easy as roller skating. I've fallen off of this thing about 20 times. But i did learn how to do one kickflip. Gon on the other hand, learned how to roller skate like a pro in about 2-3 mins. He has never even skated before but he does have some good balance and a couple other flaws.

We all eventually grew tired and went t play with gon's fishing rod.

As we were playing killua took the rod and 'accidentally' hooked the fishing rod to the bottom or leorio's pants. As he pulled the rod back leorio's pants started to slip and we all started to bust out laughing.

"NOT FUNNY" he yelled as he took the rod off of his pantleg and pulled up his saggy pants. Then we all laughed even more.