ᴛᴡᴏ

~small time skip~

nobody's POV:

You, gon, and killua have all made it past the 2nd phase and are now on the airship leading to the trick tower. Also when Menchi was being picky, you were the only person who had a dish she liked. (bc you know how to season)

y/n's POV:

We Just made it onto the airship after eating those delicious eggs. Right now, the old man is giving us some sort of speech but i'm getting pretty bored. I start to clink and un-clink the back of my shoes then everyone started to get up so i clinked until my skates were on both sides then me gon and killua dipped.

After a while we were wondering around and snuck into the kitchen because we were hungry. long sot short we all got kicked out of the kitchen but it was fun. Soon after that we walked over to a window seat thing and the three of us stated to talk about our backgrounds. When it came to me, I just flat out told them the truth.

"well, i'm an assassin too, just a little more friendly" I confessed to the both of them, "

"i've been training for this damn exam all my life and if i don't pass i go back home. But if i do i get sent free".

"that's pretty deep" killua said bluntly while looking away.

"not what i would expect from someone who looks so harmless" gon said.

"yeah that was the point, i was supposed to be innocent but deadly but i just spilled my secret to the both of you."

"its ok we wont tell" gon replied.

"phew" i said aloud.

~time skip to trick towersS~

Killua POV:

we just landed here and i've been noticing people randomly disappearing. It didn't take long for me y/n and gon to find how they were disappearing. They were slipping through small holes that were randomly located on the space we were in. We found 5 that seemed like they all lead to different paths so we called the rest of them over. All five of us went down at the same time only to have us all land in the same spot.

~time skip to the fighting stage in phase 3~

y/n pov:

we just made it into this strange room while leorio and kurapika were arguing. It had a square in the middle and some people on the other side. soon after a male voice gave us instructions on what to do. Basically, Each person has to fight someone on the other side and whoever wins ears their team a point. And If w win we get to move on. If the win they get 100 years off their sentences for jail. We all had to pick who would go first.

"y/n should go first" leorio suggested

"yeah ladies first" the rest of them agreed

I wasn't even bothered because i didn't care. This would be a slice of cake. Suddenly, walkways on both sides started to fall into place. I silently clicked the back of my shoes and started to skate ahead.

I'm facing a tall orange-ish man. Seems pretty tough, but clearly no match for me. Luckily he choose a death match. Now this is fun.

"death match?"

i head gon ask from behind. I give them a smile with a peace sign letting them now i have a plan and they just let it go. Finally the match had begun.

After a few seconds of him circling around me he finally starts to pounce. as he runs towards me i quickly didge and give him a chop on the back soon after he wakes up. This repeats over and over again until i'm bored. So then i just do it again but this time i chop through his back leaving him bleeding. Then the match is confirmed over and i walk back on my skates.

" AREYOU A KID OR AN ADULT IN A KIDS BODY?! " leorio asks unironically.

"oh, i'm a kid." i replied.

"that was sick" killua said while looking away"

"yeah that was cool!" gon says

.Maybe i did a little TOO much/ you thought back for a moment.

~time skip to after leorio's fight~

y/n's POV:

That bastard made us loose abt 3 days worth of time. I just knew he would be dragging the group and he purposely lost for what? Free nudes? What a creep. At least now i can shower and change.

~after changing~

you changed into something like this:

(and the same airforces from before)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''