ᴏɴᴇ

I've been waiting to take these exams for years now this will finally be my chance to prove to my family i'm finally going to take this exam.

ALSO SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:

-this is the fit:

(they turn into roller skates and make you and inch taller)

-this is the hair you have:

-You are stronger then all of the zoldyck's except for Killua's dad

-Your goal is to look harmless but actually be deadly

-killua is 5'2

-you are 4'7

back to the story

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I was the first to get here, not bad eh? Ive been keeping track of everyone they have walked in the door. I mean at least I got to avoid that weird ass dude named... what was it? tonpa? Yeah tonpa. He has made at lease 4-5 people sick with that soda he carries around. How brutal. Anyways, the only Important people i've scouted out so far are killua zoldyck, illumi zoldlyck , gon freecs, and kurapkia kurta. That old guy with the suit and tie seems pretty dumb and useless. By my guess they would be a lot more successful with ought em' .

The weird thing is, that white haired kid is always staring at me. I hope i didn't blow my cover i'm supposed to be a "harmless little girl" maybe he suspects..? Nah just being a creep. Yeah that's it. Eventually, Mr. Satoz starts the 1st phase. I click the back of my shoes so that they turn into roller skates and start getting a move on. Soon after, killua come up to me and asks how old i am i answer with 12 and we talk and skate together for like idk 20 mins. We introduce ourselves and talk for a bit longer. (you two agreed to let the other try their item they brought later) We were just chilling until we look behind us to see that old man from before yelling at us.

"YOU GUYS HAVE TO RUN!!! THINGS WITH WHEELS IS CHEATING"

"no its not" that kid named gon says running up to the side of him.

"he only said to follow him he didn't say how"

he said as killua slowed down a bit to talk to him for a bit. Damn, even when off his skateboard he's taller than me. Eventually we got to the stair part and i had to get off my skates. Killua introduces me to gon and now the 3 of us are friends. We soon decided to race to the end. When we made it we made it there at the same time and gon and killua started to argue about who was first. Me being the mature girl i am just went and asked Mr. Satoz and he said,

"you all arrived simultaneously"

"welp" we all said at the same time. I personally was surprised they could keep up i was trying but not that hard. I kinda feels nice to be a regular kid and to be 'innocent'