The Massacre

Everything was quick to happen, Alberto's men slaughtered people one by one mercilessly, Glynis ran with little Cassandra through the dark passage, Fear was evident in both their faces, Fear of death, Fear of blood, Fear of mutilated body of people.

It seemed like wizards had lost all their powers, Alberto the dark wizard

Alberto in my imagination

twin brother of the great sorcerer Alero stoled the magical crystal by hook and crook from Alero, and enchanted every sorcerers, that made them mortal, vulnerable, and made them forget their soul and their magic.

          Alero loved his twin brother blindly despite the warnings his wife and other sorcerers gave him, Alberto succeeded in blindfolding his brother and eventually stoled the magic crystal, and used it against Alero and family, he increased his power using the crystal, thus creating black magic.

           Little Cassandra was weeping and shivering continuously, the horror of her parents murder their lifeless bodies were enough for the four year old lost her mind. They meant to kill Cassandra as well, but Glynis her aunt's daughter was quick to act, she took Cassandra and ran, it was not an easier task to escape from a massacre, even Alberto's black magic affected Glynis making her vulnerable to fight back, and even lost her wizard powers. 

she took Cassandra from there before Alberto's men can reach her, she ran and ran with little Cassandra who was traumatized, it was not an easier task as the murderers was searching Cassandra each and every corner.

Glynis was in early teenage, 13 years old, with a medium height and lean figure which aided her well for the escape, nothing was preplanned, but Cassandra should be safe, and well protected until she turn eighteen, when she gain her powers, Only she can defeat the dark wizard and save the humanity from dark magic.

Cassandra the first born child of the great sorcerer Alero Valentino and Evaline Valentino the queen of the magic crystal, Cassandra will gain the powers of her parents when she turn eighteen, until then Glynis shall keep her safe, and when the time comes she shall extract her revenge.

Glynis glanced at Cassandra, the princess of the great sorcerer family now stood in the middle of darkness, in icy cold weather, barefooted, in only her night shift, with the protection of only a maiden who is just a couple of years older than her. Little Cassandra's eyes which always glimmered in happiness, now filled with agony and sadness.

Her hazel eyes pleading for help, her innocence pleading for safety, for comfort, comfort from the bitter truth, the bitter truth that is they are completely alone, no one to relay upon, no one to guard, their powers snatched away, They are forced to be  human, a complete human, a mortal being, a normal girl with no power.

The look in Cassandra's eyes made Glynis cry, without waiting any more time they ran through the darkness, hiding from murderers to the secret passage only their family know exist. Through the darkness they ran and ran, their mind crying for the soul of people they loved wholeheartedly, But Glynis promised herself to protect Cassandra till her last breath, she shall extract her revenge through Cassandra, revenge from those monstrous men who destroyed their family, their happiness, each of them have to pay a price, a price much much more severe than what she and Cassandra now suffer.

Glynis decided not to tell Cassandra about their true identity until she gains power, Glynis was sure about the memory of a four year old will only be scarce

,Until then both Glynis and Cassandra shall be just two maidens, just two orfan.....Until the time comes.....

PlZZ DONT BE A SILENT READER, VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER... (CLICK ON THE STAR ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER ) 👍